DW20 1.6.4 Pack Crashes on New World Creation

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranar

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same exact issue as you. The only difference I see is my FTB Console ends with:

2013-12-11 19:41:04 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] The state engine was in incorrect state SERVER_ABOUT_TO_START and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.

This same exact thing happens with the Horizons 1.6.4.

Pergamon256

Jul 29, 2019
The reason that your log ends differently is that I quit to the FTB launcher when Minecraft stopped responding. If you look higher up in my log, you will see exactly the same thing that you have.

BobsGuns

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same exact issue as you. The only difference I see is my FTB Console ends with:

2013-12-11 19:41:04 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] The state engine was in incorrect state SERVER_ABOUT_TO_START and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.

This same exact thing happens with the Horizons 1.6.4.
2013-12-10 17:16:19 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] The state engine was in incorrect state SERVER_ABOUT_TO_START and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
near bottom of log

Tranar

Jul 29, 2019
I assume at this point it is a 1.6.4 issue as I have not had issue with any others other than the two in question above. I just hope some can find a solution as the packs look really nice.

Pergamon256

Jul 29, 2019
I am thinking the same thing. 1.5.2 and 1.4.7 work fine for me...I saw DW20's first Season 6 video come out and was like :D. It probably has to do with a corrupted download from the overloaded servers.

Pergamon256

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah sure....so I deleted everything and then redownloaded, and I noticed that after the main download, there were a bunch of .ogg files that download very slowly and sporadically. Before, I had thought the launcher had stopped responding and had closed it using the task manager, but when I waited for them to download (it took about 10 minutes), and it worked fine (for a while, but now I'm getting a duplicate error. That shouldn't happen to you.). Happy playing!

Pergamon256

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry man (or woman)...I got nothing in that case. And just to be safe, did you try deleting the "ftblauncher" folder in Roaming?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
We're going to start over.

Please complete this:
Be sure to read everything in the article, as the extra info at the end is there to help you.
http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/9/0/basic-troubleshooting

If you're still having trouble, please post your complete client-side (launcher) console log to pastebin.com and link your paste URL here.
The console log is the one described under the first paragraph in this article. Please post your logs as described to prevent them from expiring.
http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/inde...29/1/what-log-do-you-need-where-can-i-find-it

Then post in this format:
Operating System, bit type:
Java version/update, bit type:
Launcher version:
Completed the troubleshooting guide (y/n):
Console log, pastebin.com link:
Description of the Issue:
If your console log indicates that you have not completed the guide exactly as I have prepared it, then I will ask you to do it again. [/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.