DW20 1.16 Crash at Mob Spawner Room

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VyxiFaye

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I have an interesting situation where I go to one of the mod generated skeleton spawners (looks like it's from blood magic from crash log) and as soon as I hit a skeleton mob with my Tetra sword I crash. I've tested this with different variables any it looks like just aggroing them without hitting them also makes me crash.

I've attached my crash file report.

Attachments

• crash-2021-01-28_21.10.34-server.txt
    45.2 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: vampire2nd

techno_11

Jan 29, 2021
I too am having this issue on my server with the same BloodMagic induced crash

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking entity
    at wayoftime.bloodmagic.util.handler.event.GenericHandler.onEntityUseTick(GenericHandler.java:562) ~[?:1.16.3-3.0.6-11] {re:classloading}

This only started happening after the server/client update to 1.5.1

chazmc89

Jan 31, 2021
Having the same sort of Crash happening around mob spawns in a Dungeon. Can no longer open the game without crashing.