DW20 1.12.2 - What to do with Ender Lilies?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Cougar281

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a 9x2 'plantation' of ender lilies on end stone that 's being tended by an AA Farmer - as a result, I have tons of ender pearls, and also a huge surplus of ender lily seeds.

If memory serves, in the past, you could stick ender lily seeds in a magma crucible and get Resonant Ender - and again, if memory serves, they yielded more of it than ender pearls.

But it seems that now, aside from planting them, they server no purpose that I've found, as I can't put them into the magma crucible, or any other machine that I've built so far.

Is there something that can actually be done with them now, or should they just be tossed?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
There was definitely the possibility at one point that allowed conversion into some sort of liquid ender. Whether that was supported by default or a recipe added in modpacks, I don't know. If you've got that big a surplus of ender lilies, you are probably best chucking them, unless you fancy adding a CraftTweaker recipe yourself?

Cougar281

Jul 29, 2019
There was definitely the possibility at one point that allowed conversion into some sort of liquid ender. Whether that was supported by default or a recipe added in modpacks, I don't know. If you've got that big a surplus of ender lilies, you are probably best chucking them, unless you fancy adding a CraftTweaker recipe yourself?

Yes, at one point you could stick them in the magma crucible and you'd get resonant ender. Now they seem pretty useless except for planting, and you can only plant so many of them.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Damn :( I wonder how hard it would be to use CraftTweaker or ModTweaker to add in a recipe for them in the machine.