Request DW20 1.10 - How to automate Pam's trees?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Yeah, Wither Skeletons were EnderIO Attraction Obelisks, and ExU mechanical users. He stopped updating the pack before we got 1.10 MFR.

Yes though, the Fruit Picker is the best option. Forestry has never worked in all the time's I've tried it. Then again, a Mechanical user set to right click say once a minute via timer, and a Ranged Collector/Vacuum chest can work.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Yeah, Wither Skeletons were EnderIO Attraction Obelisks, and ExU mechanical users. He stopped updating the pack before we got 1.10 MFR.

Yes though, the Fruit Picker is the best option. Forestry has never worked in all the time's I've tried it. Then again, a Mechanical user set to right click say once a minute via timer, and a Ranged Collector/Vacuum chest can work.
How reliable is bonemealing the fruit in 1.10? Does it still pop off when you right-click one bonemeal onto the fruit itself?

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to suggest using a Botania Drum of the Wild to harvest hanging fruit. It won't harvest things like syrup, but the hanging fruit should pop off when you hit the drum with a Mana burst.

Reactions: KingTriaxx

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
And as long as you're at it, might as well use a filtered Hopperhock to collect the items. Item frame on container, item to be picked up in frame. Prevents your storage medium from filling with Rotten Flesh and other mob bits.