DW20 1.10.2 - freeze whitout error message.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Steelcrusher

Jul 29, 2019
Title DW20 1.10.2 - freeze whitout error message.

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Direwolf20 1.10.2

Modpack version 1.1.3

Have you modified the pack?

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/63ccbe8e

Details of the issue laying the game and it kust freeze, sometime take 5 min other time take 30min.

Have 16 gig ram, set max ram to 6 gig

added -Xmx5G -Xms512M -XX:+UseG1GC
have java 1.8.0_112

Last edited by a moderator:
A

aml50

I have pretty much the same issue. I checked F3 and watched the memory usage go from 50% to over 90% in under a minute, climbing steadily, then freeze for about 5-10 seconds, then drop immediately to 50% again. This process repeats endlessly no matter the circumstances. I've tried adjusting the max memory in the client between 4 and 6 GB, but it made little to no difference.

Steelcrusher

Jul 29, 2019
Did some changes to match what my friend have and he is stable, but i still freeze, sometime during the launch of minecraft.
Java back to .8.0_111

changed the arguments to:

-Xms2048m
-XX:permSize=256m
-XX:NewRatio=3
-XX:SurvivorRatio=3
-XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=80
-XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=8
-XX:+UseParNewGC
-XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC
-XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=10
-XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=50