DW20 1.10.02 World Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Title DW20 1.10.02 World Crash

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack Direwolf 20 1.10.02

Modpack version V 1.1.3

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/be40f25f

Details of the issue I did nothing special just walking around and game Crashed... now each time I enter it crashes right away before I can see anything.
Note game launches but world would not work.. Other worlds do work.
Mods I addes are: Optifine and Foamfix and InventoryTweaks.
Its a SSP no server run.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Well for what I can understand it is something with EnderIO and Extra Utilities beeing next to each other. I did check the Block coordinate that I saw in the log in a previous version of the world but there was only a EnderIO cable conected to a RFTools Powercell... so I don´t udnerstand the ExtraUtilities error here...

Neverthe less I did move all EnderIO Item COnduits feeding into a trashcan and put a vanilla chest inbetween so there is not direct conexion between both mods... lets see if it crashs again.