Whitelist Server DW Masters | Whitelisted | Direwolf20 1.6.4 Modded server | Friendly | Active 24/7 | Newly Started

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mirioshi

Jul 29, 2019
Zup guys! I am back yet again with a new concept and a new server!

I used to own and run the FTB Masters server and after some time away me and an old buddie from the server has set up a new server and we are now ready to let people join in on the fun after testing it fully for about a week!

DW Masters is a direwolf20 1.6.4 pack server with alot of added mods to take it to the next level. Some of the mods are: Rotarycraft, reactorcraft, big reactors, pam's harvestcraft, blood magic and many others! It has a stable ground for both magical and technical gameplay. The server itself is set up on a fragnet 3gb enterprise server and that means: No downtime, No lag, No glitches only pure fun!

The server will be upgraded later on if needed be but for the moment it is running just fine! The whole idea about the server is to make it a fun environment for everyone to play together. No griefers or stealers etc. the servers specific rules are:

You need to be 18 or older, some exception can be made but you will be under STRICT observation, slightest rule break or misstake and you are out if no member of our server recomend you.

No use of TNT/Nukes - Unless it is needed to craft a machine, but no use of it otherweis to destroy stuff in the world!

No quarries in the overworld - We use mystcraft and will make a specific world to use stuff like this to avoid ugly holes all over the place in the world.

No griefing or stealing - This will result in a permanent ban without questioning and a report on ALL server forums on forum.feed-the-beast.com (The server is scripted by myself so that i can see exactly whom, where and when a player opens or takes anything from a chest on the server, currently working on getting it to tell me when and where a player destroys a block placed by someone else)

As long as theese rules are followed i will be a happy puppie and so will you guys be too!

At the beginning i am thinking of allowing 10 people to join the fun so if you want to play with us you better be quick! here is the template i want you to fill out to apply for the server and i will be back within 24 hours with my judgement!

In-Game name:

Real Life name:

Timezone:

Minecraft Experience:

Favorite part of minecraft:

How many hours can you play a week?

Have you ever bin kicked/banned from a server?

If yes, why?

Why do you want to join us?

Do you have a working microphone?

Do you have skype?

Anything else you want to tell us?

This is the template that i want you to copy, paste and fill in to apply to the server. I am strict when it comes to my template so please use it or your application will be ignored :)

Regards, Mirioshi

Last edited:

Stale_Cookie

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Stale_Cookie

Real Life name: Greg

Timezone: Eastern Standard

Minecraft Experience: 4 years total, modded, since FTB came out

Favorite part of minecraft: Usually it is Tech, but I want to explore more magic at this time. I like making massive powergen systems. Specifically my favorite thing in minecraft is to play with other people, I love to talk while i play.

How many hours can you play a week? 10+ depending on how busy my week is. Most of Monday Wednesday and Friday, and weekends I can be busy but not always.

Have you ever bin kicked/banned from a server? No

If yes, why?

Why do you want to join us? I want to be part of a community again because the last one I had all moved to EVE Online

Do you have a working microphone? Yes and I love to use it

Do you have skype? I do, I prefer TeamSpeak but I'm open to skype.

Anything else you want to tell us? I'm originally from the Boston area in the USA and I'm currently living in Chile with my girlfriend while she finishes her school.

Thanks for the consideration.

Spirezzzz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Spirezzzz

Real Life name: Kevin

Timezone: GMT+1

Minecraft Experience: 3 years playing minecraft, 2 with mods

Favorite part of minecraft: Tech mods

How many hours can you play a week? It depends, but i usually spend 2 hours a day on monday to friday, and somes more on week end.

Have you ever bin kicked/banned from a server? noup, never.

Why do you want to join us? I whant to play a end game modpack with other people to learn and teach what i can, and do awesome projects together

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have skype? Yes, but i haven´t a good level english speaking.

Anything else you want to tell us? noup.

Mirioshi

Jul 29, 2019
We decided not to do a further interview with you spirezzzz due to the fact that your english is low.. We talk all the time when we play and we feel like you will miss out or we will have a hard time understanding your english so i think its better you find a server that speaks spanish :) good luck in finding a new server :)

Spirezzzz

Jul 29, 2019
the problem is there´s not goods ftb spanish servers xD Thanks for considerating, good luck :)

diesel3306

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: diesel3306

Real Life name: Quinn

Timezone: Pacific Standard

Minecraft Experience: I'd say about 3 1/2 years.

Favorite part of minecraft: My favorite part of minecraft is the ability to building and create what ever you want. I myself is a modded person and like creating factories and building machines.

How many hours can you play a week? Now with school starting and all i'd say about 7-12 hours a week.

Have you ever bin kicked/banned from a server? Yes and Yes

If yes, why? Im sorry i cant remember this answer its been awhile since i got kicked/banned.

Why do you want to join us? I want to join you because 1. i hate getting griefed 2. i hate getting raided and 3. Im looking for a friendly/active community to play on.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes i have my laptop microphone ( Hopefully get a new turtle beach by Christmas )

Do you have skype? Yes, : hardscopez18

Anything else you want to tell us? I hope you respond and looking forward to playing with you if i get accepted.

Mirioshi

Jul 29, 2019
Yo diesel3306 well this account is used by 3 different people and accidently we have made 2 different threads it seems... but this one lacks 1 major thing... the 18+ rule :p So sorry, but due to the fact that you are only 13 years old and the fact that you have bin kicked and banned from a server but cant explain what it is makes you a "bad" person for our community, sorry to say it but yeah, good luck with finding some other server :)

diesel3306

Jul 29, 2019
Yo diesel3306 well this account is used by 3 different people and accidently we have made 2 different threads it seems... but this one lacks 1 major thing... the 18+ rule :p So sorry, but due to the fact that you are only 13 years old and the fact that you have bin kicked and banned from a server but cant explain what it is makes you a "bad" person for our community, sorry to say it but yeah, good luck with finding some other server :)
You should probably add the 18+ rule to your thread then.

Mirioshi

Jul 29, 2019
You should probably add the 18+ rule to your thread then.

What you dont understand is that your age is not the main reason to why you failed the application... it is the fact that you have bin banned and kicked from a server before but cant tell why.. its usually not something someone forgets... i have a guy on the server who is 15 wich i have full responsability for if he fucks up but he is on even tho there is an 18+ rule because i know the guy and i trust him. as my partner said, i forgot to add it in but thanks for the reminder i guess

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Morathos

Real Life name: Andrew

Timezone: Central

Minecraft Experience: 5 years (Been playing since early alpha days)

Favorite part of minecraft: I enjoy the tech mods the most. Setting up power systems automated crafting etc.

How many hours can you play a week? I could probably average anywhere from 3-4 hrs a day. Unless something in real life comes up obviously.

Have you ever bin kicked/banned from a server? Never

If yes, why? N/A

Why do you want to join us? Looking for a small server to call home. And being that it is whitelisted there is less of a chance of being griefed, which is always annoying.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have skype? No, I personally don't like Skype. Which is an odd statement I know, but unless something has changed in the program since I first tried it. I don't like the fact that the mic is constantly open, so you hear people breathing etc lol. I prefer Teamspeak or Ventrillo as voice communication application.

Anything else you want to tell us? If I am accepted, I hope to see ya online!

miguelseara1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: miguelseara1

Real Life name: miguel

Timezone: 00gmt

Minecraft Experience: a lot

Favorite part of minecraft: mods

How many hours can you play a week? 5

Have you ever bin kicked/banned from a server? no

If yes, why?

Why do you want to join us? good mod list

Do you have a working microphone? yes

Do you have skype? yes

Anything else you want to tell us?

CrazyXxXTaco

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:CrazyXxXTaco

Real Life name:Bryan

Timezone: PDT GMT -7hours

Minecraft Experience: ive played for about 2 years

Favorite part of minecraft: Mods and multiplayer servers

How many hours can you play a week? weekdays 3 hrs weekends 5 or 6 hrs

Have you ever bin kicked/banned from a server?Banned

If yes, why?i was fighting with a admin who was abusing his powers (all true not lying)

Why do you want to join us?I enjoy whitelisted servers less people and less lag and i can trust people in those servers

Do you have a working microphone? yes

Do you have skype?yes here it is if you want its: bryanmanzaneroperez

Anything else you want to tell us? As of now no if you need more info u can pm me

Last edited:

ExoiD

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: DubstePain

Real Life name: Pedro Correia

Timezone: Lisbon/Porto UTC/GMT +1 hour

Minecraft experience: 4 years

Favorite part of minecraft: Co-op to survival with friends.

How many hours can you play a week? At least 5 hours per day.

Have you ever been kicked/banned from a server? Although that may seem impossible >.< Never!

If yes, why? --------

Why do you want to join us? I love "Technic Mods" like IC2, BC, ME, etc.. and it's more cool to play in a server with a small group of people that respect each other and have fun.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

Do you have skype? Yes. Copy and paste it: arangeir

Anything else you want to tell us? I speak/write/read english fluently. I have an 1gb DSL Ethernet (so lag won't be a problem at all) and I have tons of experience with technical stuff: Electricity, joules, volts, etc.. I'm also a fan of Direwolf20 xD

rostik002

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: rostik002

Real Life name: Ross

Timezone: GMT +0

Minecraft Experience: I have been playing Mineraft since beta and I am very experienced with DW20 mods

Favorite part of minecraft: Hmm.. I cant really tell you since i love the game as a whole. Modded and Vanilla.

How many hours can you play a week? 6 hours on workdays and 12 on weekends, 5x6 = 30 12x2 = 24. 24+30 = 54. Half of that time im playing WoW so around 28h

If yes, why?

Why do you want to join us? Because I love modded minecraft, and I wanted to come back to it and enjoy the experience with other players :)
This server looks well organised and I would love to play on it :D

Do you have a working microphone? Sorry but no :( I might get it fixed later

Do you have skype? yes mrthetankonline

Anything else you want to tell us? I am very experienced with most if not all dw20 mods and i could help people out if needed :)

Taytaydhouser

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Taytaydhouser

Real Life name: Taylor

Timezone:CST

Minecraft Experience: Have been playing minecraft for more than 2 years.

Favorite part of minecraft: My Favorite part of Minecraft is building, and redstone.

How many hours can you play a week? Possibly 6 hours.

If yes, why?

Why do you want to join us? I want to play on a server where i can interact with other people without worrying about them destroying my base.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes i do.

Do you have skype? taytayhouser

Anything else you want to tell us? I have a lot of experience with mods.

Sotmaster

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:

Real Life name:

Timezone:Eastern Standard

Minecraft Experience:Beta/Whenever it first went out for purchase.

Favorite part of minecraft:Redstone design

How many hours can you play a week? 20-30

Have you ever bin kicked/banned from a server? Nope

If yes, why? Nope

Why do you want to join us? I am searching for a direwolf server that is whitelisted, having trouble finding one. I like to share and help design and concepts with others, and sometimes gathering materials sucks, when i could trade someone. I also like player econ and the similar things.

Do you have a working microphone? YEs

Do you have skype? Yes

Anything else you want to tell us? What are these extra mods you have spoken about? Do i have to download then separate? or do then need to be enabled? How does this work?

war132

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: war132

Real Life name: Anthony

Timezone: EST

Minecraft Experience: Been playing since minecraft was in Beta and have been playing on and off from that point until now. I played alot of Tekkit when that was new and then a lot of FTB ultimate when that came out. Lately ive been playing with a few friends casually but want a good small group to play with where the server is up 24/7.

Favorite part of minecraft: I enjoy the survival aspect of mine craft, most people will say i like building well yes this is the concept of the game but to me starting fresh in a balanced mod pack really gets me going.

How many hours can you play a week? I will play around 4 hours a day give or take probably around 25 hours a week minimum.

Have you ever bin kicked/banned from a server? Never been banned or kicked from a server.

If yes, why? N/A

Why do you want to join us? I see you are setting up a fresh DW20 server and id really like to be part of a fresh world where everyone is basically on the same page.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes also have skype mumble TS3 and Vent.

Do you have skype? Yes add me mrkiller84

Anything else you want to tell us? Im not sure but the Morph mod in DW20 alows flight if you kill a bat. I feel this is too easy to gain infinite flight from just hunting a bat and it feels unbalenced. There is a config file to disallow flight with the morph mod or make it not work until one kills a With id really like this to be on as i feel it provides a bit more balence if not its not too much of a big deal just something ive looked at!