Whitelist Server DutchMindCrack 24/7 Whitelist Survival PVP PVE MindCrack+MystCraft

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DutchMineOwner

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone looking at this topic! Welcome to the topic of DutchMindCrack

What is DutchMindCrack:

DutchMindCrack is a private MindCrack FTB modpack server we are still searching for some members so be fast with filling in the apply. We might one day make our server public.

IP:
198.100.146.91:25594

Rules
1 Respect others!
2 Griefing is NOT allowed
3 PVP is allowed (Taking others stuff when they die is allowed to)
4 Dont ask for stuff or permissions or anything you WONT get it and 3x = Ban
5 If someone is new to MindCrack you are not allowed to give false information
6 You may ask questions about the rules but we don't change them that easy

Slots Free at the moment:

At the moment we are gonna add like 5 more players

FAQ:

Q: Whitelist?
A: Read the topic!
Q: 24/7
A: Yes
Q: Vip or anything else?
A: Not yet but feel free to donate

Whitelist Apply:

YouTube or Twitch channel witch you will record with is appreciated and will give you more chance to get in the server but its not necessary

IGN:
How long did you play MindCrack:
Do you have a YouTube and/or Twitch channel which you will use on the server:
Any friend you want to be added?: (We always accept all your friends filled in here if you get into the server even if we are not giving so much slots away)

YouTube Channels:

(DutchMineOwner) DutchPlaysMinecraft: http://www.youtube.c...er?feature=mhee

Twitch Channels:
DutchMineOwner: http://nl.twitch.tv/dutchmineowner
TheRealLemon: http://nl.twitch.tv/thereallemon/

Distillerz

Jul 29, 2019
How long did you play MC: 2 Years
How long did you play MindCrack: 2 Months
Do you have a YouTube and/or Twitch channel which you will use on the server: No.
Any friend you want to be added?: No

Mony

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mony459
How long did you play MC: since around July 2010
How long did you play MindCrack: Not a lot, but I am a fast learner.
Do you have a YouTube and/or Twitch channel which you will use on the server: Yes, I have a youtube but I'm not sure I'll be able to record yet as my computer has a terrible processor and lags even when I am not recording.
Any friend you want to be added?: 48and87rock

DutchMineOwner

Jul 29, 2019
Mony You are accepted congrats! and Distillerz you didn't post your IGN... Oww mony I hadded you with capital letter Ill change it! You should be able to play now mony your friend was also added

Mony

Jul 29, 2019
It says that I am not whitelisted, and could my friend 48and87rock be whitelisted as well?

Nelskin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Fuzzion_gamer
How long did you play MC:alpha
How long did you play MindCrack:since it was avalible
Do you have a YouTube and/or Twitch channel which you will use on the server: www.youtube.com/user/nelskinquantum
Any friend you want to be added?: (We always accept all your friends filled in here if you get into the server even if we are not giving so much slots away) (my other accounts if thats okey?) and my gfs account Nelskin_HD cheesymarshmelow and therivanking :) where is this based btw?

DutchMineOwner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Fuzzion_gamer
How long did you play MC:alpha
How long did you play MindCrack:since it was avalible
Do you have a YouTube and/or Twitch channel which you will use on the server: www.youtube.com/user/nelskinquantum
Any friend you want to be added?: (We always accept all your friends filled in here if you get into the server even if we are not giving so much slots away) (my other accounts if thats okey?) and my gfs account Nelskin_HD cheesymarshmelow and therivanking :) where is this based btw?

Congrats! You and all of you friends are gonna be added you should be able to play in like 5 minutes! It should be working now BTW the hoster is in Canada but I live in The Netherlands Server restarting to update the Whitelist as sayd you need to add MystCraft to the MindCrack mod pack

DutchMineOwner

Jul 29, 2019
Dude you must install MystCraft =) search the mod on google the mod is just to add some more fun I could post a Tutorial how to do it

We are back up after a failing map reset!

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minecraftart (Holland/dutch)
How long did you play MC: Since it started
How long did you play MindCrack: Since it started :D
Do you have a YouTube and/or Twitch channel which you will use on the server: http://www.youtube.com/user/MineZMart
Any friend you want to be added?: (alienluke and larssie1998)

ImATurtle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: coljac
How long did you play minecraft: since 1.8
How long did you play mindcrack: The beginning of time
Do you have a Youtube and/or Twitch channel which you will use on the server: No, but im looking into it...
Any friend you want to be added?: Yes, aden_g666, he is a great friend of mine :D

fireballassasin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fireballassasin
How long did you play MC: 1.5 or so years
How long did you play MindCrack: 2 months or so
Do you have a YouTube and/or Twitch channel which you will use on the server: Yes
Any friend you want to be added?: No

ficolas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ficolas
How long did you play MC: 2 years
How long did you play MindCrack: 1 year ( the mods, obiously not the modpack, because it was made 2 months ago or so, and I played it since the begining)
Do you have a YouTube and/or Twitch channel which you will use on the server: No

aden_g666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aden_g666
How long did you play MC: Since Alpha
How long did you play MindCrack: Since it came out
Do you have a YouTube and/or Twitch channel which you will use on the server: No, Sorry
Any friend you want to be added? Yes, coljac, he also made a application!

KingBoland

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KingBoland
How long did you play MC: since 1.7 update
How long did you play MindCrack: a couple of months
Do you have a YouTube and/or Twitch channel which you will use on the server: No but may set one up if accepted.....
Any friend you want to be added?: King_Quilty

DutchMineOwner

Jul 29, 2019
I'am very sorry but I can't accept all the applies above me you guys will soon hear who will join and who's not! Also don't make any new applies right now