Open dupp found in v 1.3.0

TylAshke

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem dupp found in v 1.3.0

Pack Version 1.2.1

What is the bug? So, I build a RF Dimension in 1.2. of the pack with eternal day on Quetzi's subserver. We updated to 1.3.0 the other day. Today i logged on in my dimension. First thing everything was dark. A different sun colour was still in the middle of the sky, every few seconds I got hunger, mining fatigue, slowness. My awakened draconic armour was within a few hits totally depleted(each armour piece holds 128m RF btw). So I went down to half a heart. Then all of the sudden i started to poop out diamond backpacks with every hit......I had one in my inventory not in my hotbar or offhand. Turned out with every hit I got the same diamond backback with the same inventar again and again. Pic 1 for reference. I went back to the overworld and tried to put the backpacks into a chest and got this (pic 2 for reference) the backpacks with the 0 on them vanished of course when i tried to click them. but the rest of them are still the exact copy of my original one.....no clue what and how....
And before i forget it everytime someone logs in the following error msg appears in chat
ERROR: Error executing normal.zs: null

Mod & Version Pack version is 1.3.0

Link to log file http://imgur.com/a/1iicr

Is it repeatable? no. tried it with just relogging and with a complete restart of the launcher. nothing...thankfully

Known Fix

TylAshke

Jul 29, 2019
no only the ones with the 0 on them the rest are fully functional

and the original backpack was equipped on my back not in my inv as stated above sorry for that

Edit:
Sort of fully funtional. when i open the backpack on my back with the hotkey and put something new in it and i have one of the duplicates in my inv they act like enderpouches. If I do add something without any of the duplicates they dont. but.....when i then open the original on my back the added items are gone until I remove the duplicates again from my inv reopening the original and the added item is back.....thankfully... it was another backpack with all my tools in it....:)
the same happens when i do it the other way around. adding something to the dups both have it in it. removing the dup from inv the item is gone from the original.....

Last edited:

itanshi

Jul 29, 2019
This may be a more detailed version of what I saw and it would then not be new to this beta release