Duplication Bug

Trennor

Jul 29, 2019
Duplication is possible using Bagginses Bags and Modular Storage from RFTools. Place Two modular storage units with storage modules in them. Place objects to duplicate in one module. Pick up the filled Modular storage unit first. Unit should go into Bagginses bag, If not it will not duplicate, then proceed to pick up the empty modular storage unit. It will stack in the bagginses bag and duplicate the inventory.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
I'd like some more info on this. Not sure I understand exactly what you're doing here. Also what versions of rftools and bagginses?

Trennor

Jul 29, 2019
I am running the following:
Bagginses 1.10.2-3.0.4b
RFTools 1.10-5.22

I was holding a Tier 3 Bagginses Bag. It was in Pickup Mode. I placed down a Modular Storage unit with a Tier 3 Item Module in it. I had a second Unit setup with another Tier 3 Item module. I had one filled with ore and the other with ingots. When I picked up the first unit it went into the bag. When I broke the second unit it went in the bag and stacked onto the first one. This caused the inventory to be overwritten. With my limited knowledge of coding, I believe it is not checking for the Meta data or NBT data of the item as it would going into the normal inventory. I hope this information helps.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Hmm a few things. You version of RFTools is rather old. It's at 5.56 now.

Secondly I cannot reproduce this. The modular storage units don't stack in the bag at all

Last edited: