Open Duplicating ExtraUtil 2 liquid drums when emptying in shapeless crafting

L

Loezz

Summary of the problem Duplicating ExtraUtil 2 liquid drums when emptying in shapeless crafting

Pack Version 3.0.13

What is the bug? Drums from Extra Utilities 2 can be emptied in shapeless crafting, when they have liquid in it. If 2 or more drums (checked on Demonically Gargantuan Drums) has the same amount of the same liquid, they stack up normally up to 64. If i put filled stacked drums in shapeless crafting, i.e. 3 of them, in result i get 3 empty drums, but this actually empties only one, so i get 3, 2 and 1 drum, equals 6. Another example for your understanding - i have 6 filled stacked drums and i put them into shapeless to empty - i get 6 5 4 3 2 and 1 empty drum for every operation onwards, equals 21 empty drums.

Mod & Version Extra Utilities 2 v. 1.4.4 (1.0)

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Simply fill up drums (any type, i think) with any liquid (i.e. water) with the same amount of it (i.e. 2 buckets) to let drums stack, then put stacked drums into shapeless crafting to duplicate them.

Known Fix Just don't do that, it's cheating. I immediately destroyed duped items, but it needs fix.

EDIT: I can send screenshots of how i duplicate items, if you still doesn't understand.