Dungeon Crawler: Modpack WIP, Need YOUR Suggestions!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Is it worth the very long wait time to create more grief proof dungeons?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
You are pretty much correct. I plan that to find new dungeons, a player must either:
1: Buy the warp page from an NPC, the cost I have yet to determine
2: Unlock a dungeon by quest. Most of these ones will be "Legendary Dungeons", as in they'll be cooler and be a devolopment of plot

These warp pages teleport you into the buffer room for that specific dungeon only, and you just press the button to enter the dungeon.
With a button, rather than a preprogrammed delay... that's a smart way to do it. You don't have to worry about how long, exactly, the companions take to teleport to the player, since the player will figure that out on their own.

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing this all come together, even though I'd generally rather build contraptions than fight monsters.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Emblin

Jul 29, 2019
Hello people, I'm sorry if this is a necro bump. I would just like to point out that it's been about a year since I last worked on it. And furthermore, about 4 months ago, I had a virus go straight to my System 32, resulting in complete data loss. The modpack is gone.

I probably won't try again, or at least not until I know I am ready. You can just delete this thread if you want to, admins.