Whitelist Server Dukkit | DireWolf20 1.5 V2 V1.1.3 | Whitelist | 24/7 | [FULL]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrTimcakes

Jul 29, 2019
Dukkit DireWolf20 1.5.2 Feed The Beast Server
Specs:
Zombie package from CreeperHost

Hosted in the UK
CPU - Dual-Core CPU
RAM - 2GB RAM
HDD - 35GB SATA

- IP: ftb.Ducke.co or 78.129.165.41
Server Rules:
General Rules:
  • No Duplication Glitches!
  • No Griefing!
  • No Stealing!
  • Please don't talk in all caps
  • Be Mature
  • Play friendly.
  • Be respectful to everyone.
  • No flaming of any sorts allowed.
  • If you have a bad attitude, don't come on the server.
  • Do not Beg for anything (Admin, Items , Etc.. )
  • No 3rd party clients allowed.
Myst-Craft Rules
Due to a FTB bug with worlds leaking causing spiking in ram, age creation will be limited :/ However there will be community ages such as : A Lava age, Quarry age, Void Age and eventually an Oil age. We will have discussions about age creation and you can suggest ages to be created, but if the server does better than expected i will open up age creation.

You can still use :
  • May still create link books to get to and from places in the overworld
  • May Use link books to other ages.
  • May Create Link Book Modifiers to create Intralinking books
Chunk loading Rules
Because of the servers low amount of RAM i urge you to load as little ages and chunks as possible for the best experience for everyone.
Application:
In-Game Username:
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? If Yes, why?:
How often can you play?:
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
FTB Experience?:
Will you follow ALL of our rules?
Why do you want to join Dukkit?:
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
What will you be bringing to our server?:
Any questions you would like to ask:
Additional Information?:
Server:FTB.Ducke.co or 78.129.165.41

kazuyakevin

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
Kazuyakevin

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? If Yes, why?:
Yes, but i I really dont know why, i asked it but didnt heard anything back.

How often can you play?:
It is now holiday, so i could play almost everyday a few hours. if school begins, i can play about 3 hours a day.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
I havent played vanilla minecraft that much. i know almost everything about it, except the complex redstone builds.

FTB Experience?:
I have played the direwolf20 modpack from the beginning and i know almost everything from almost every mod

Of course i do, i just want to make fun and play minecraft with others

Why do you want to join Dukkit?:
I like to play on a server from the beginning and in a bit small comunity. I like the rules because i dont want to get griefed or stolen (ofc)

A lot of fun and more communication with other players on the server.

I know alot about the mods so i will help people if needed with they're builds and questions

Any questions you would like to ask:
nope, not at all

Additional Information?:
Thank you for reading this post and I hope to hear from you soon back ;)

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Solofrog
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? If Yes, why?: Nope!
How often can you play?: Everyday for at least a few hours a day!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes, as I have only had minimal FTB experience, I do know the main game pretty well, and Love creating aesthetic things!
FTB Experience?: Like I said, I played for a few months at the start, and now Im wanting to learn more!
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Every single one.
Why do you want to join Dukkit?: To be honest I liked your post, the way you structured it and layed everything out. Also I like the rules you have and the way you are trying to keep lag down to a minimum.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Hopefully an awesome community that can be like a good group of friends.
What will you be bringing to our server?: I have experience hosting a server when i first started FTB through a hosting company. I also like to build alot. I like the tech side of FTB, but building a nice house or castle or something like that is alwasy my favorite.
Any questions you would like to ask: When do we get started? Also I have a friend, possibly two that are cool and really relaxed like me and just like to have fun (no elitist tech stuff), and if they could get whitelisted that could be cool, if not its ok.
Additional Information?: I am a computer tech with a 4 year degree in Information technology. We use skype/Teamspeak/vent/mumble if you wish to use those, and could possibly provide a home for that if need be.

Ninbrandon3

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: ninbrandon3
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? If Yes, why?: I was banned on a Voltz server because I corrected information a admin was given to another player when I was right.

How often can you play?: 4-5 hours a day.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've been playing it since Alpha, but I've switched to FTB completely pretty much, I usually only use vanilla to play
Minigames (Hunger Games, Spleef, exc.)
FTB Experience?: I've played Direwolf20, Ultimate, and Mindcrack.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course I will.
Why do you want to join Dukkit?: I want to be in a smallish community so it's more relaxed and easier to talk and play with.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun, and communication with other players.
What will you be bringing to our server?: My personality, my good charms, and my good looks~ ^-^
Any questions you would like to ask: Not really, no.

Additional Information?: Thanks for reading and hope to get whitelisted ^-^

Exeltor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Exeltor
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? If Yes, why?: No
How often can you play?: 3-4 hours/day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Played since 1.0.0, but switched to mods almost instantly
FTB Experience?: Played Ultimate a lot and now playing direwolf
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yes, I will
Why do you want to join Dukkit?: I want to find a small friendly community in which we could share our knowledge of the mods that this pack offers to us
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Learn new things, and have fun!
What will you be bringing to our server?: I will bring everything I know about this modpack, and will be willing to help other people
Any questions you would like to ask: No
Additional Information?: Hope I will get whitelisted :)

DieNasty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: DieNasty
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? If Yes, why?: I was on a factions server, and a member of my faction griefed. The whole faction was banned.
How often can you play?: I should be able to play about 3 to 4 hours a day. It may be less after the holidays due to school and such.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've been playing since Beta 1.3, but after Tekkit became popular I started getting into modded Minecraft. That's how I ended up here.
FTB Experience?: I started playing Feed the Beast Retro but have now moved on to the Direwolf20 pack, and I'd say I'm confident with most of the mods.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? I will.
Why do you want to join Dukkit?: I've recently seen a lack of well-hosted, whitelisted UK servers recently and I find other servers too laggy or I find myself alone due to differing timezones. I want to join Dukkit because it looks like a good community where I can settle down without lag and play FTB like it was meant to be played.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I hope to exercise my knowledge of FTB, as well as learn new things, as well as to be part of a nice community.
What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm learning LUA from ComputerCraft and I'm confident with it at a basic level. I can code turtles, automated systems, screen animations and security networks using it and hopefully I can help people who aren't as confident and who want to utilise some of its capabilities. I also can help with MFR's rednet system. Apart from that, I like to make pixel art as a hobby and I'd be happy to help if anyone needs a skin.
Any questions you would like to ask: What plugins are on the server? Also, what is the difficulty, and are creeper explosions enabled? I'm not too fond of those guys ._.
Additional Information?: None that I can think of. Thanks for reading!

DavidCraps

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
TheTechPony

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? If Yes, why?:yes,because I lent my friend the account.

How often can you play?:Few Hours on weekends but on summer Xd I play a lot if I don't get lagged

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:2 yr

FTB Experience?:1 yr

Yes

Why do you want to join Dukkit?: Cause I wanna play in a non grief server

Experience in other mods

Mm Randomness XD

Any questions you would like to ask:nope just wanna have fun

Additional Information?:
Nope

mitchelljake

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Jakeyboy654
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? If Yes, why?: No.
How often can you play?: 2/4 Hours a day depending on when it is and if I'm busy.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Didn't play Vanilla so much as it didn't interest me, however I did play several pre-releases of several new versions and have been playing since beta 1.8.
FTB Experience?: Played on several servers and never really found a warm and welcoming community. I'm hoping that I could find one here. I've played on some of the other mod packs such as the normal FTB and Tekkit.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes.
Why do you want to join Dukkit?:I'd like to join as it would give me the opportunities that I need to have fun and build. It would be a great way to meet people and make friends.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I'm looking to gain experience of the mudpack and new friends.
What will you be bringing to our server?: A player that can be there for other players aswell as an active player that can help in large projects.
Any questions you would like to ask: What's the difficulty?
Additional Information?: None.

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:BrianAwesome100
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? If Yes, why?: Not that I know of
How often can you play?: every day 1-3 hours, except next week when I will be away
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since when pistons were no longer a mod
FTB Experience?: Since in launched in 2012
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Ofcourse
Why do you want to join Dukkit?: Looking for a new server, this one seems nice and I like small community servers where you can interact, and it is whitelisted so less griefing and such
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Maybe make some new friends, help with what other people need
What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm good at CC coding (not the best but learning) and can make good builds
Any questions you would like to ask: Any Banned items?
Additional Information?: I will be able to play a lot more this month than other months due to school and such

Diclonius

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Diclonius_​
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? If Yes, why?: No.​
How often can you play?: I'll be on at least 4 days per week.​
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Six months before FTB.​
FTB Experience?: Another six months.​
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes.​
Why do you want to join Dukkit?: Because I'm tired of SSP and want people to play with.​
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: People to talk to, and a server to stay on long-term.​
What will you be bringing to our server?: Myself, and lots of bees.​
Any questions you would like to ask: Are any BoP biomes disabled that aren't that way by default?​