Dropped items not rendering properly in Direwolf20_1_5_2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Dropped items (eg pickaxe, Redstone dust, minium stone, etc.) don't render properly. Instead of turning to face the player, the visible side of the item always faces south (that is, you can only see dropped items straight on if you're looking north). This problem doesn't occur for dropped blocks.
Pictures:
QqZxIYI.png

FwFCrtq.png

sKweS77.png

j4BlPY7.png

52VI5wA.png

GuildMaster

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have Optifine, by all means? You should check Optifine options. Also, try going to Options > Graphics: Fancy. Also, possibly a log could help. Besides that, do you have any other mods beside normal FTB ones?
It could also be a problem with your drivers, or Java version. Try updating it.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't added any mods to the pack. I have enabled Biomes'o'plenty, although I doubt that would affect anything. Fancy graphics makes the items visible, but they still don't rotate as they should. Interestingly, dropped blocks do rotate normally.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think its a problem with my java or drivers, because the problem only occurs in DW20, not in vanilla or unleashed.

GuildMaster

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried reinstalling? First make a backup of your FTB folder, then delete it and reinstall. I'm afraid this issue is indeed very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.