DrillCraft [1.4.2][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

underground5456

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: underground5456
Experience with Mods: advanced
favorite mod and why?: they are all great rp2 , bc, railcraft, ee, forestry,
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? youtube/ videos: direwolf
Modpack: slowpoke101

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: underground5456
Experience with Mods: advanced
favorite mod and why?: they are all great rp2 , bc, railcraft, ee, forestry,
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? youtube/ videos: direwolf
Modpack: slowpoke101
white list is closed for now also the server is down and has been for 2 days

cstj

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cstj
Experience: I have played with mods for about 7 months.
Favorite Mod: I love thermal expansion, because it adds so many cool buildcraft machines to the game.
If I had to choose, I would say slowpoke, because he puts so much work into this modpack.

sootool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cstj
Experience: I have played with mods for about 7 months.
Favorite Mod: I love thermal expansion, because it adds so many cool buildcraft machines to the game.
If I had to choose, I would say slowpoke, because he puts so much work into this modpack.
whitelisting is down buddy

Pixelzone11

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Pixelzone11
Experience with Mods: Well I have been playing Tekkit for a long time and from what I have seen some of the stuff is similar so I may have a few questions
favorite mod and why?: I quite like forestry because it makes farming easy which is something I can not do (because I always forget)
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Well im gonna have to say Direwolf because I have watched all most all of his vids and honestly I have never hear of "SlowPoke" :\

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with Mods: Well I have been playing Tekkit for a long time and from what I have seen some of the stuff is similar so I may have a few questions
favorite mod and why?: I quite like forestry because it makes farming easy which is something I can not do (because I always forget)
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Well im gonna have to say Direwolf because I have watched all most all of his vids and honestly I have never hear of "SlowPoke" :\
Read the OP. Whitelisting is down.

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
all the people aplying should be denied anyway as they obviously havent read the first page[DOUBLEPOST=1354034354][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. white list is down
2. Slowpoke is one of the main devs of FTB

sootool

Jul 29, 2019
docxx please! i have lookd at other servers and yourse is the best! come back! run the server! docxx! i am beging you! ;_;

AnthonyL

Jul 29, 2019
What if he really is dead and that one loggin on friday was some good guy Greg deleting his 'private' files.