DrillCraft [1.4.2][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

xXMineFabiXx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: xXMineFabiXx
Experience with Mods: Playing Minecraft with Mods for about 2 Years now.
favorite mod and why?: IC² because it was the first (Techmod) i had and i really like all the electrical stuff it adds.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf because he made the Epic ModSpotlights wich brought me to the Mods

LKHCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: LKHCraft
Experience with Mods: Tekkit and FTB, tekkit for 3/4 year
favorite mod and why?: Industrial Craft, i just like all the stuff and possibilities it adds.(gregtech addon is cool too)
Direwolf20 filled multiple hours of my youtube activity, Direwolf 4 President!

Felixdq

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: felixdq
Experience with Mods: I have played alot with the mods from tekkit and technic, so i know most of the mods. Im new to mods like gregtech, factorization and so.
favorite mod and why?: Redpower because it adds so much great content the the game.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf, because he gave me so much knowledge about the mods.

minepro2001

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: minepro2001
Experience with Mods: most of tekkit and technic mods.
favorite mod and why?: computer craft and redpower 2 because both of them mods add so much ideas
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf

Exeltor

Jul 29, 2019
Im crashing every time when i try to log on the server, strange. Anyone knows the solution?

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
you get any crashlogs? messages on logging in? need more info

Did you update to latest mod pack?

Exeltor

Jul 29, 2019
yep, updated. Here goes the crashlog:

Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Unexpected error
This error has been saved to C:\Users\Alexey\Desktop\Ftb\FTBBETAA\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-11-20_18.51.16-client.txt for your convenience. Please include a copy of this file if you report this crash to anyone.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 9fdb8ca8 --------
Generated 20/11/12 18:51

- Minecraft Version: 1.4.2
- Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
- Java Version: 1.6.0_30, Sun Microsystems Inc.
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
- Memory: 745022304 bytes (710 MB) / 1011744768 bytes (964 MB) up to 1011744768 bytes (964 MB)
- JVM Flags: 4 total; -Xms256M -Xmx2304M -Xms1024M -Xmx1024M
- AABB Pool Size: 18627 (1043112 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 419 (23464 bytes; 0 MB) used
- FML: MCP v7.19 FML v4.2.18.433 Minecraft Forge 6.0.1.355 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 37 mods loaded, 37 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (Industrialcraft-2_1.108.71-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
AdvancedMachines [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines 4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
AdvancedSolarPanel [Advanced Solar Panels] (AdvancedSolarPanels_3_2_0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (BuildCraft-3.1.8.206.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (BuildCraft-3.1.8.206.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (BuildCraft-3.1.8.206.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (BuildCraft-3.1.8.206.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (BuildCraft-3.1.8.206.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (BuildCraft-3.1.8.206.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.46.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.46.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ExtrabiomesXL [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
factorization [Factorization] (Factorization-0.6.9_563.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (Forestry-1.6.0.0pre6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ForgeIRC [ForgeIRC] (ForgeIRC-v1.0.11.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
GraviSuite [Gravitation Suite] (GraviSuite_1_4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.4.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
mod_InvTweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InvTweaks-1.44-1.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
IronChest [Iron Chest] (Ironchest-4.2.1.120.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ModularForceFieldSystem [Modular ForceField System V2] (ModularForceFieldSystemV2.2.8.0.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (Mystcraft-1.4.1-0.9.3.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ObsidiPlates [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (Obsidiplates-1.0.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
PortalGun [PortalGun] (portalgun1.4.2v0.3_universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_6.7.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] (ReiMinimap_v3.2_05.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a20.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ThermalExpansion|Core [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.0.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (ThermalExpansion-2.0.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (ThermalExpansion-2.0.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (TwilightForest-1.12.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
GregTech_Addon [GregTech-Addon] (GregTechmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
- LWJGL: 2.4.2
- OpenGL: GeForce GTX 560 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation
- Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
- Type: Client
- Texture Pack: Default
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
- Vec3 Pool Size: 295 (16520 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 61 (3416 bytes; 0 MB) used
- World MpServer Entities: 7 total; [axc['Exeltor'/12162651, l='MpServer', x=86,92, y=80,62, z=-272,61], EntityCartTank['entity.Railcraft.cart.tank.name'/11402317, l='MpServer', x=88,50, y=72,85, z=-263,50], qd['Villager'/6313134, l='MpServer', x=101,47, y=72,00, z=-267,50], lq['Painting'/6313121, l='MpServer', x=91,00, y=81,00, z=-268,06], oo['Sheep'/12162778, l='MpServer', x=29,69, y=71,00, z=-267,63], og['Bat'/12162855, l='MpServer', x=157,41, y=34,67, z=-330,25], qa['Zombie'/12162759, l='MpServer', x=26,38, y=19,00, z=-228,31]]
- World MpServer Players: 1 total; [axc['Exeltor'/12162651, l='MpServer', x=86,92, y=80,62, z=-272,61]]
- World MpServer Chunk Stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 335
- Forced Entities: 8 total; [qd['Villager'/6313134, l='MpServer', x=101,47, y=72,00, z=-267,50], axc['Exeltor'/12162651, l='MpServer', x=86,92, y=80,62, z=-272,61], oo['Sheep'/12162778, l='MpServer', x=29,69, y=71,00, z=-267,63], lq['Painting'/6313121, l='MpServer', x=91,00, y=81,00, z=-268,06], og['Bat'/12162855, l='MpServer', x=157,41, y=34,67, z=-330,25], qa['Zombie'/12162759, l='MpServer', x=26,38, y=19,00, z=-228,31], EntityCartTank['entity.Railcraft.cart.tank.name'/11402317, l='MpServer', x=88,50, y=72,85, z=-263,50], lq['Painting'/6313121, l='MpServer', x=91,00, y=81,00, z=-268,06]]
- Retry Entities: 0 total; []

java.lang.NullPointerException
at buildcraft.factory.render.RenderTank.a(RenderTank.java:93)
at bby.a(SourceFile:103)
at bby.a(SourceFile:96)
at ayy.a(RenderGlobal.java:460)
at ayt.a(EntityRenderer.java:1093)
at ayt.b(EntityRenderer.java:949)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:884)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:779)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT f4f6ea94 ----------

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, just got the same crash when I logged into your age. not sure what I can do about the crashing. I can get you out by deleteing your player dat (and mine now its seems) but not sure what to do about your age. Looks like its been corrupted by something in the update

Devul

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Devul
Experience with Mods: I'm experienced on most of the mods included in FTB. There are a few things I do not quite understand though, e.g - The new IC2 stuff.
favorite mod and why?: My favorite mod to be quite honest is Industrial Craft, I've been playing Industrial Craft since it came out, and I'm very experienced in it.
My favorite aspect of IC2 is the Nuclear segment, because you have to monitor a Reactor well and if you cannot do that, make machines which do this for you.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I think Slowpoke, this is because he's the genius behind FTB. :)

Bradrocks

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, just got the same crash when I logged into your age. not sure what I can do about the crashing. I can get you out by deleteing your player dat (and mine now its seems) but not sure what to do about your age. Looks like its been corrupted by something in the update
Yeah whenever I try to log in I get a java socket exception error..

Ravara

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Ravara
Experience with Mods: I know almost everything that is possible to know about all the pack mods
favorite mod and why?: Forestry... because of the bees =D its just amazing!
and i like to build using wood but its a pain to get.. arboreum / logger rulez =]
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf o/
he will build an 9by9 for everyone that votes him

Mephen

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:
Mephen​
Experience with Mods:
I have a bunch, I've been playing modded servers, modpacks, and minecraft ever since they came out (I started playing MC when it was still only classic).​
I've played almost every big mod out there, and enjoyed almost all of them very much.​
I haven't had too much experience with the recent addition mods to IC2 (Greg's Tech) and some of the newer features to Forestry,​
from what I've read about it though seems that it has only made the mods better.​
I originally started playing mods by myself, because back in the day mod servers were as rare as a man on mars.​
When Tekkit came out, I was ecstatic, I no longer had to play by myself!​
Favorite mod and why?:
I would have to say Redpower 2, it is a univeral workhorse for anything, you can make a machine out of anything.​
Not to mention, there's the nifty micro-blocks, perfect for making houses and covering ugly contraptions.​
Also, the RPComputers and the ability to control redstone signals can make huge contraptions, turn into small, efficient and lightweight machines!​
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President:
Well, I would have to vote twice to be honest, I'm very indebted to Slowpoke for making a awesome Modpack.​
Direwolf was there for me if I didn't know how to do something. It's a very close debate in my head.​
PS: Let me know if I need to add more.​

mathiasNotDJ

Jul 29, 2019
It's cuz we have buildcraft tank with DNA i think

Cameron Parker

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:parkerwowxdx
Experience with Mods: I been playing mods since 1.7.3
Favorite mod and why?: Steve's cart, the new stuff has made it amazing... that why it my favorite mod
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Both, because with anything is positable with these to[DOUBLEPOST=1353437670][/DOUBLEPOST]^ My ingame name it Parkerwowxdx not :parkerwowxdx... stupid emots

David Cooper

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: lsurox22
Experience with Mods: I have been playing feed the beast since the day it came out, and I know a good bit about the different aspects of it. I have also used tekkit back in the olden days, although I much prefer feed the beast since it has permissions and it is more difficult because there are no condensers.
favorite mod and why?: My essential mod is optifine because it reduces lag, but my favorite game changing mod is buildcraft. I just love the fact that you can autimate everything with pipes and quarrys.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I gotta go with slowpoke. To me, its between a president who will bring you great videos, or a president who will create awesome modpacks and is great at achieving things and getting stuff done.