DrillCraft [1.4.2][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Stealthbaz

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah.. i cannot log in either. Complaining about ExtraBees and Portal gun.

Doc: So what do we need to do to get back in?

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not upgrading the server due to portal gun, extra bees and greg tech being remove. Just downgrade to what you had before.

Zaya

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Yurlos
Experience with Mods: Know the Basics of almost every mod in FTB but Thermal Expansion.
favorite mod and why?: Buildcraft, because I love creating pipe systems.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
Right... Soo I sorta jumped the gun and updated, and tried using all the older versions of the launcher, to no avail. What do I need to do to "downgrade." Or any source for downgrading?

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
I suggest doing it manually using MultiMC, thats what I use so the launcher doesn't update when I don't want it to.

braxy29

Jul 29, 2019
greetings, all.

In-game Name: braxy29

Experience with mods: none. i'm fairly new to minecraft, and at this time i have only played pocket minecraft. i have been following various players on youtube and discovered mindcrack (and etho) a couple months ago, which cemented my obsession. let me put it this way - i just purchased a new computer, primarily because i want to play so badly i can't stand it anymore! i have a friend on this server, and he has suggested i join in here. :) it will probably be a couple of weeks before i my new computer is up and running, however.

Favorite mod & why?: i am not in any position to pick one due to lack of experience. i know that i want to build beautiful things and i'm very interested in exploring, so my first answer would be extrabiomes xl. i also think railcraft could be a lot of fun. beyond that, i have read and watched vids about various mods used on this server, but i learn by doing, so i will have to see which one i like the best when i actually get to play. they all look incredibly exciting if i can figure them out!

Slowpoke or Direwolf?: i don't know much about slowpoke, but i find direwolf's vids helpful in understanding blocks and their properties. in general, i make it a personal policy not to discuss politics overmuch, so i will leave it at that. :D

Stealthbaz

Jul 29, 2019
Got a copy of the old portalgun you are using?? I cannot seem to find the right version to download.
I just setup MultiMC so this wont happen again!

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Yusunoha
Experience with Mods: Been playing for well over a year with mods now.
favorite mod and why?: Redpower, because it seems the most complete one of all the mods for me.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Jaded for president ;)

Stealthbaz

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah. I tried that version Doc.. and now its bitching : Portal Gun: Block IDs does not match server.

Hmm. Not sure what to try next.

Do you have plans to sync up the server with the FTB launcher again anytime in the near future?

Saitek2073

Jul 29, 2019
wow server has so much lag hard to move take 5 mins to get to move 3 block, restart the client and it puts me back at the same spot I started at

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
yes but not too a version that removes several mods and only upgrades a couple. The portal ids are: 204 and 205

next time don't update until the server has

Mephen

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Mephen
Experience with Mods: Pretty high
favorite mod and why?: RP2, but that's not in FTB yet. If you've used RP2, you would know why it's my favorite.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Slowpoke, for making this epic mod pack!

powergo

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: powergo
Experience with Mods: Dw20 and lots of single player testing
favorite mod and why?: *waits for redpower*
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? not a fair question!

Saitek2073

Jul 29, 2019
Is server down?, just checking. On side note do i update the mod pack or not, I have not updated it yet

Saitek2073

Jul 29, 2019
I see portal gun is updated, do i just get that or is that in the new mod pack update?[DOUBLEPOST=1353423992][/DOUBLEPOST]ok cool ty