DrillCraft [1.4.2][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Zoridox

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Zoridox
Experience with Mods: I have started playing with this modpack quite recently but I have done ssp with tekkit and technic and have experimented with most of the other mods. I have played with friends that would have no idea what to do and I got them into mods quick.
favorite mod and why?: I like Redpower, because I love redstone, always have and i find that this really makes creating redstone contraptions a lot easier.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I think that Slowpoke should be Prez

Versa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Versabane

Experience with Mods: I used to play on tekkit servers a while back, and have been using a lot of mods by themselves earlier, primarily computercraft, forestry and better than wolves, along with map/performance mods. People I know usually go to me to get mod-questions answered :p.
favorite mod and why?: There are convenience mods like redpower/BC and NEI that I could not live without, but the mod i have most fun with (and because of that, is my favorite mod) has got to be forestry for the beekeeping, computercraft in the 2nd place.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?: While I like Direwolf, Slowpoke seems to be the one of the two with more qualities geared towards presidency.

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Following is whitelisted :)

woodspeople
stealthbaz
myoblastic
dittomax10
nicholasiv
cfehunter
Gralad
BChart2
Zoridox
Versabane

infinitentropy

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: infinitentropy
Experience with Mods: I have experience with most of the mods in the mod pack, especially industrialcraft and buildcraft. I haven't used factorization yet, but it looks like a lot of fun.
favorite mod and why?: Logistics pipes. It is great for automation purposes and keeps items from spilling onto the ground compared with using engines/transport pipes. I hope that it gets in the modpack soon :)
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf: fantastic videos, and politics these days is all about effective campaigning.

Thanks for using vanilla IC2 recipes. It's one of the few FTB servers that does.

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: KillaJoke
Experience with Mods: I'll be honest, after playing around with most of the mod's in the modpack for FTb, I realized how much of a physical need I had for RP2. However I'm working towards bettering myself and finding ways to overcome the obstacles.
Favorite mod and why?: whyyyyyyyy with the favorites~ Ergh.... In FTB currently it's probably portal. I find myself lazing about less when I have the option to jump from any height, portal to anywhere I see portalable, and mining the unmine-able. It's a mod that makes you want to explore.
Slowpoke or Direwolf: I'm not much for politics. direwolf is good in terms of teaching, and slowpoke can be very mature, but I don't think he or anyone I know, that has the stuff to be president.

Raydonman

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Raydonman
Experience with Mods: I have been tinkering with a local server on my computer to get used to some of the mods I don't know from tekkit. I used to host my own tekkit server for a decent group of friends, but ftb was announced and tekkit was uncertain. So I'm familiar with how to work the configs, how things are setup and what not.
favorite mod and why?: I love redpower, but it's not in here yet. Forestry is pretty fun, as farming is always nice to have in an organized format. I suppose I like anything that involves a technical aspect to minecraft.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf is cool and all, but Slowpoke will get work done and make people happy, because he's a pokemon, go Slowpoke!

The_un_creeper

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: yournormalwizard
Experience with Mods: pretty good got around the basics of all of the mods and also know most of the big ones
favorite mod and why?:Buildcraft ; Since I like automating and other cool stuff with pipes
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President:Slowpoke
(its for my friend since he doesn't have a FTB forums account)

doidleman53

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:doidleman53
Experience with Mods:I have had really good experience with tekkit and technic but I have made my way down to getting into making my own collaborations of mods for myself to use in ssp.
favorite mod and why?:My favorite mod would be buildcraft because I really like the automated building and the fact that I can complete more done with other mods without having to go mining every 5 minutes.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?slowpoke is a boss and deserves to be president and prime minister and congress.

Krissy

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: grimmgin
Experience with Mods: Played on an FTB server prior to this with my boyfriend Shumults. As he said, we're hoping to find a nice server to play on together. I've also played lots of days with some of these mods beforehand, so I think I have at least a basic understanding of most mods in the pack c:
favorite mod and why?: Hard choice ;u; Extrabiomes adds a lot, and I love all of the different places added with it.. but Twilight Forest adds nice mobs, and a great feel as well. IC2 is also great though, as it adds a lot more to make in general! Theyre all so great, really.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I think I'd honestly have to say Slowpoke, just because he's the one who organized and presented us with this mod pack, and it's already given me hours of fun.

Traviz

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:traviz
Experience with Mods:I have a ton of experience with most of the mods in the FTB pack, as I have been using some of these mods even before FTB was made. I hope to join this server as it seems to be the best server for me to join at the moment. I will try to help anyone who needs assistance with any of the mods as well.
favorite mod and why?:My favorite mod would between RP2 and IC2, if I had to pick one it would have to be RP2, as I am studying to be an electrical engineer and RP2 is most like what I am studying with its logic gates and similar. RP2 also makes sorting easier and makes otherwise large redstone circuits compact and able to fit in small areas.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf, as he makes great videos, which are both helpful and informative.

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Mukkod
Experience with Mods: i have a lot of experience with most if not all the mods save gregtech and forestry bees
favorite mod and why?: id have to say...EE even though its not on the server or in FTB or even released EE2 added some really awesome toys to play with :)
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Both? slowpoke makes things happen and dire explains them to the best of his knowledge. (might be wrong sometimes..he is a total noob after all! JK!)

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: infinitentropy
Experience with Mods: I have experience with most of the mods in the mod pack, especially industrialcraft and buildcraft. I haven't used factorization yet, but it looks like a lot of fun.
favorite mod and why?: Logistics pipes. It is great for automation purposes and keeps items from spilling onto the ground compared with using engines/transport pipes. I hope that it gets in the modpack soon :)
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf: fantastic videos, and politics these days is all about effective campaigning.

Thanks for using vanilla IC2 recipes. It's one of the few FTB servers that does.
Ingame Name: KillaJoke
Experience with Mods: I'll be honest, after playing around with most of the mod's in the modpack for FTb, I realized how much of a physical need I had for RP2. However I'm working towards bettering myself and finding ways to overcome the obstacles.
Favorite mod and why?: whyyyyyyyy with the favorites~ Ergh.... In FTB currently it's probably portal. I find myself lazing about less when I have the option to jump from any height, portal to anywhere I see portalable, and mining the unmine-able. It's a mod that makes you want to explore.
Slowpoke or Direwolf: I'm not much for politics. direwolf is good in terms of teaching, and slowpoke can be very mature, but I don't think he or anyone I know, that has the stuff to be president.
Ingame Name: Raydonman
Experience with Mods: I have been tinkering with a local server on my computer to get used to some of the mods I don't know from tekkit. I used to host my own tekkit server for a decent group of friends, but ftb was announced and tekkit was uncertain. So I'm familiar with how to work the configs, how things are setup and what not.
favorite mod and why?: I love redpower, but it's not in here yet. Forestry is pretty fun, as farming is always nice to have in an organized format. I suppose I like anything that involves a technical aspect to minecraft.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf is cool and all, but Slowpoke will get work done and make people happy, because he's a pokemon, go Slowpoke!
Ingame Name: grimmgin
Experience with Mods: Played on an FTB server prior to this with my boyfriend Shumults. As he said, we're hoping to find a nice server to play on together. I've also played lots of days with some of these mods beforehand, so I think I have at least a basic understanding of most mods in the pack c:
favorite mod and why?: Hard choice ;u; Extrabiomes adds a lot, and I love all of the different places added with it.. but Twilight Forest adds nice mobs, and a great feel as well. IC2 is also great though, as it adds a lot more to make in general! Theyre all so great, really.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I think I'd honestly have to say Slowpoke, just because he's the one who organized and presented us with this mod pack, and it's already given me hours of fun.
Ingame Name:traviz
Experience with Mods:I have a ton of experience with most of the mods in the FTB pack, as I have been using some of these mods even before FTB was made. I hope to join this server as it seems to be the best server for me to join at the moment. I will try to help anyone who needs assistance with any of the mods as well.
favorite mod and why?:My favorite mod would between RP2 and IC2, if I had to pick one it would have to be RP2, as I am studying to be an electrical engineer and RP2 is most like what I am studying with its logic gates and similar. RP2 also makes sorting easier and makes otherwise large redstone circuits compact and able to fit in small areas.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf, as he makes great videos, which are both helpful and informative.

Whitelisted :)

AlyxeZeZ

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: AlyxeZeZ
Experience with Mods: I am experianced with almost every mod in FTB modpack :) i can create crazy complicated and compact builds :)
favorite mod and why?: IC2 and RP2 :)
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Slowpoke, I say. Because he made and organized all this (FTB), but direwolf is not bad too, watched all seasons of his LP's

Slash_125

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: slash_125
Experience with Mods: I have some experience with IC2, also played on another FTB server with my friend Krissy and her bf Shumults (I like playing with them on the servers they play on, what can I say :3 ) and got slightly got into some of the other mods like the twilight forest which was a lot of fun and some forestry before the server kinda kept going down and has been offline for a bit. I would love to get into the other mods but kinda never got the chance really.
favorite mod and why?: IC2. It's just fun making all those pipes, wires, and all those little doodads...Yes I just said doodads. Anyways I just like making systems do all this stuff in IC2 I would probably have picked another but like I said I never got a chance to get into the other ones yet.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Slowpoke, what can I say. He put together the mod pack and such and I've been enjoying it. Been having hours of fun with this modpack. Also guess I should Admit that I never watched Direwolfs videos. Probably should check it out sometime.

ReyRey2k8

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: yournormalwizard
Experience with Mods: pretty good got around the basics of all of the mods and also know most of the big ones
favorite mod and why?:Buildcraft ; Since I like automating and other cool stuff with pipes
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President:Slowpoke
(its for my friend since he doesn't have a FTB forums account)

Missed mine or something ?

not enough detail in your friend's app. few people had to redo theirs to be whitelisted including myself which wasnt a problem.

does anyone know if we can protect our chests

bartwol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bartwol
Experience With Mods: I Played tekkit alot and have been very much playing Feed the beast lately, I know how stuff works (Forestry exluded) I watch Alot of youtubers and know much of default minecraft too.
Anyways I'd Love to join this server , thank you for your time[DOUBLEPOST=1353356035][/DOUBLEPOST]My Favourite Mod is : Portal gun Mod BC I Love portal physics :D

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Smackzter
Experience with Mods: Well i currently manage the Noxcrew gameshow modpack (Private, www.youtube.com/noxcrewpresents), i've also been playing a whole load of Tekkit. And i recall playing with you Docxx :) The server was called Sgtekkit and you were a moderator, right?
favorite mod and why?: RedPower2. It's smart, efficient and allows the most hillarious contraptions you could think of. Flying airship with frames anyone?
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Slowpoke as he managed to make all this become a reality :)

monkeybutts789

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:monkeybutts789
Experience with Mods:ive been playing tekkit for 9 months so i know most of the ftb mods
favorite mod and why?: probably red power just because of the complicity of it
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?direwolf just because he is from my home town[DOUBLEPOST=1353357359][/DOUBLEPOST]Ingame Name:monkeybutts789
Experience with Mods:ive been playing on tekkit for 9 months and actually i used to play on a server with vermillionx (one of your current members)
favorite mod and why?:redpower just because the complicity of it
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?direwolf because he is from my home town

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
Well Shit news. Can't go on server now that they removed portal gun. Gonna try breaking FTB by manually installing the mod :p