DrillCraft [1.4.2][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

myoblastic

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: myoblastic
Experience with Mods: I know all the basics and try to learn stuff. Apparently I'm not the type to code, but I do try my best with computercraft, and the redpower computers. I have built some frame machines, and experimenting with boilers atm.
favorite mod and why?:my favorite mod is thermal expansion. even though it is relatively new, I like the total compactness you can make it!
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf. Even though he doesn't code or stuff, without him the ftb pack wouldn't nearly have such a large fanbase. maybe we can have 2 presidents like roman consuls, one who does the main work but is secretive and another who is well known and conveys to him, and they each do what they do best.

FruitGushers

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: FruitGushers
Experience with mods: I'm more used to tekkit mods, Like EE, Ic2, and redpower
Favorite mod and why: My favourite mod would probably be buildcraft, you can do so many things with it, it allows all the mods to work together in a way
Slowpoke or DW20 for president: I loved DW20's videos, but Slowpoke has done alot of work to make them all work together, I vote Slowpoke

dinbored

Jul 29, 2019
I have 2 requests because my friend is not able to visit feedthebeast website ( technical internet problem)
Me

Ingame Name:dead_space15
Experience with Mods:Very good with IC2 also with BC and learning cc
favorite mod and why?: Computercraft - I am a turtle and im digging a tunnel
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Me. Just kidding i cant decide
Friend
Ingame Name DrCubethemaster
Experience with Mods:Expert in Buildcraft , made few small mods with dead_space15 ( Long time ago in beta 1.7.3 )
favorite mod and why?: Definitely IndustrialCraft2- awesome machines and all
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?
Slowpoke !
Direwolf is a LP guy so ...

biggunndunn

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: biggunndunn
Experience with Mods: Tekkit
favorite mod and why?: NEI by far.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Who? I vote for Pedro.

dittomax10

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: dittomax10
Experience with Mods: I say that I am fairly experienced with mods, and have been using them for a couple of months now. However, I still have a LOT to learn, but I really like just learning as I go, and also, that's part of the fun of it, not knowing say how to make a tree farm, and then you make it while learning along the way, and at the end being like, WOW, I built that? Overall, I'm pretty good with mods, and I still have a lot to learn, but that's kind of how I like it :)
favorite mod and why?: Normally, I would probably say Redpower, but after watching all of Dire's videos this season with the new Thaumcraft, I would have to go with Thaumcraft. To me, It looks AMAZING. The floating lightning/aura things, the particle effects, the awesome little golem slaves :). Also, it just looks like a really fun mod to mess around and play with, and the new crucibles with every item having a property is cool.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Honestly, I would probably have to go with Dire here. Both though are pretty amazing in there own little way. However, Dire is just amazing to watch, and I just love watching all his videos, plus his mod spotlights are really helpful. I still have to give props to Slowpoke for the modding work he does and for making this modpack :D.

pheonic

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: pheonic
Experience with Mods: I've been messing around with mods pretty much since beta 1.8, I've played around with the technic pack a lot as well.
Favorite mod and why?: It's a really hard decision but I like messing around with ComputerCraft a lot, because it's a lot like what I like to do in real life.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Another tough choice, I'll have to pick based on something completely arbitrary, so Direwolf since I heard of him first.

Szlay

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Szlay
Experience with Mods: I know most of the mods; except MFFS & ComputerCraft
favorite mod and why?: BC & IC2 cause both of them makes mining & processing ores much easier ;)
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? - Dw20 cause he inspired me to play modded minecraft and taught most of the mods

nicholasiv

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: nicholasiv
Experience with Mods: Extensive, have used several modpacks, helped servers setup configs for item ID conflicts when seting up custom modded servers (mostly in 1.3.2) and have been playing IC and BC since they came out.
favorite mod and why?: If I had to pick one it would be Utility Chests, cutting down on lag with chests that pick up entities, repairing anything that has durability, automatically smelting ores, it was a little over powered ballanced out by expensive cost and it required you Have the useful thing that needed repairing/smelting to be useful itself, good on it's own, good addition to tech mods.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf, Slowpokes smarter but Direwolf is the voice of the community in my oppinion, more people know of him for reaching out to modders and exploring their creations, and besides we can't have a foreign president, DW20 for President 2016 xD

skizzil

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: skizzil
Experience with Mods:I have a lot of experience but haven't played with them for a while.
favourite mod and why?: my favourite mod would be IC and Buildcraft. The reason for theses two mods is that they offer a lot to the game (not saying the others don't) I tend to create huge automation of huge plants for doing useful and stupid things.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I am going to say Direwolf Because he has a cool temper and has an amazing LP.

Deviant210

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Deviant210
Experience with Mods: Beginner to Moderate with the mods in this pack.
favorite mod and why?: I really enjoy IC2 and Buildcraft. I very much enjoy the tech aspect that these two mods bring to Minecraft.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I'll have to say Direwolf. I started watching his Let's Play which initially turned me on to the Tekkit pack. I just started watching his Season 3 SMP Let's Play. Slowpoke is a close second, so he can be the Vice President.

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Gralad
Experience with Mods: I would say im fairly experienced with most of the FTB mods. Started playing Minecraft around 1 year ago and right from the beginning i started playing with mods like ic and bc (was bored with vanilla very quickly)
favorite mod and why?: definately ic2 it was the first mod i ever installed and also it was the mod that kept me playing mc
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I thank Slowpoke for FTB but i would vote vor Direwolf20 only because im not that well informed about who Slowpoke is besides that hes a major figure when it comes to FTB where im watching Dw20's letsplays since the beginning.

Mudrat12

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Mudrat12
Experience with Mods: Lots I enjoy complex machines
favorite mod and why?: Forestry for I enjoy the mailboxes and multiple farms
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? In a monarchy I said Direwolf for King Slowpoke For Queen?

BChart2

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: BChart2
Experience with Mods: I have a LOT of experience with mods. I started out small... With... (Shudders) The technic modpack. I moved on to getting involved in the minecraft forums mod community, and eventually I became an expert in most of the popular industrial mods. When I heard of FTB, I was thrilled. I'm all around good with the mods in the pack.
favorite mod and why?: RedPower. It is so amazing. It adds a bit of everything, a method of item transport, a new tool set, world gen, and improved redstone. It's simply amazing.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Tough one... I'd say DW, because I wouldn't even know about FTB without him.