DrillCraft [1.4.2][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

sootool

Jul 29, 2019
now i am realy freaking out.... maybe somthing did happend to docxx? do anyone know him in real life?

myoblastic

Jul 29, 2019
now i am realy freaking out.... maybe somthing did happend to docxx? do anyone know him in real life?

I don't know him in real life, but considering that, maybe something happened. It seemed like the server went down because of a crash.... but maybe he's busy. No need to freak out unless something was said. Either he'll come back or he won't. Just find another server man, always keep a couple you visit at least weekly so if one does you have another that your on.

If I get another reply on this thread that is useful, then horray! Docxx is alive. If not just assume he is busy. And below is a big sign that explains what I know (I don't know doxx personally)

Information:
DrillCraft is not accepting whitelist applications at this time.
The server is down and no one has been able to join.
See past pages for information.
I repeat, do NOT POST WHITELIST APPLICATIONS

Zeus guy

Jul 29, 2019
I think something bad happened to doc and that doc is on the hospital (or something worse D: ) so he couldn't pay for the server so the data is gone forever ;) Bye bye to all of my chickens!

4zncrafter

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:4zncrafter
Experience with Mods:yes
favorite mod and why?:Not enough items
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?Direwolf