Open Drawers Emptying

K

KPSracker26

Summary of the problem Drawers Emptying

Pack Version 1.0.0

What is the bug? The drawers are hooked up to a small enderIO item conduit system connecting some sterling generators, a few chests, one of which is an iron chest, and using trim, linked into a wall of compacting drawers, I've noticed previously when I would load in, or walk a distance away that I was missing some items from the drawers and thought I was just mis-remembering.

After flying across the map to a fortress, killing the dragon, then going back to loot the end I looked back at my tinker's smeltery hooked up to hoppers and chests to flow into the system and noticed that the drawers were completely devoid of most of their items, or most of them were completely empty, the drawers also flicker when waila looks at them sometimes, and I have the drawer controller set to be priority 99, since it is supposed to hit the drawer first and foremost.
After that each drawer has an item conduit set to it such that it will always be inserted into, it was my old system before I brought in enough trim to link them.

The bug only seems to have messed with my compacting drawers on the end of the trim.

Mod & Version Storage Drawers
Ender IO

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

Steve_59

Jul 29, 2019
Strange, I have done setups like this before, you only need to pipe items in to the controller. It maybe that having conduits on both the controller and the draws is confusing the mod?