Drakstars FTB Server|Latest FTB Beta|Whitelisted

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

resselah

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Resselah
Experience with mods: as far as FTB goes im pretty experience i would say.
Why I should add you: Well, im pretty good with computercraft (getting better at coding every day) and im expert at redstone so i could be a helping hand, also i want to make a theatre for public use and a arcade. Theres a few tricks i know about monitors C:

rcshark

Jul 29, 2019
Username: rcshark
Experience with mods: Played tekkit for 2 years. Most of my experence is with industrialcraft and redpower.
Why I should add you: I am looking for a server to start playing on since i moved over to ftb mod pack.

Zaxxon1

Jul 29, 2019
Username: MikleDaPickle
Experience with mods: Well, the first version of minecraft i modded was in beta 1.8.1 and iv been using mods since then. Im not 100% sure how long its been now, but a long time! I wouldnt describe myself as a pro, but 'very experienced' would be more suited. My old favorite mod was IC2, but well... who doesnt love IC2! But recently im really enjoying thermal expansion and railcraft:)
Why I should add you: Id like to think that people could come to me for a hand if they ever needed it! :) id like to be a part of a not too small, but not huge community, which is why this looks like a great server! :D

spencer

Jul 29, 2019
Username:spencer8021
Experience with mods:Used major mods in FTB since beta. Extremely experienced.
Why I should add you:I would be a great addition to the server. I am very giving and do alot for different servers.

StoneJustStone

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Steniswierd (I know that's not how you spell weird!)
Experience with mods: Been playing with most of these mods since beta, really into it and especially good with programming and redpower
Why I should add you: Because I'm a nice guy. I mean, why would you add a guy who's not? I might be able to help with some programming too. Also because I'd become really happy!

TJPearl

Jul 29, 2019
Username: TJPearl
Experience with mods: I haven't got a huge amount of experience with Feed the Beast but it is a refreshing change from Tekkit as everything was too easy.
Why I should add you: I am mature and quite a good builder, i look foward to maybe building and playing with other people that i am yet to meet!

SamWarren

Jul 29, 2019
Username: SamWarren
Experience with mods: Ive Played Tekkit alot and a bit of FTB
Why I should add you: I wanna build and have fun in a good community of FTB builders:)

monkeyman99

Jul 29, 2019
Username: minecraftdude99
Experience with mods: i have played with them for about a year and a half
Why I should add you: i want a good server to play on were there are NO GRIEFERS I HATE GRIEFERS THEY ARE SO ANYING TO DEAL WITH.