Drakstars FTB Server|Latest FTB Beta|Whitelisted

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Drasktar

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: 69.175.80.245
Rules:
  • No griefing
  • No stealing
  • no over world mining (there is a Mystcraft age for this)
  • Mystcraft age creating is disabled, some ages will be created
  • Nether and Twilight portals will be created by me
  • Other minor rules are listed at spawn
Mods: All, Gregstech is enabled
Access: White-list only
PVP: PVP is enabled but is at the discretion of both parties.
Mode: Server is set at hard mode
Server Specs: 3gb RAM, 50 slot (most likely will only be filling half of those)
More Information: http://drakstarftb.beastnode.net/

Looking for mature players for PVE survival. I don't intend to babysit, so breaking any of the above rules or acting in a way that causes griefing is cause for immediate ban.

I am not currently running any extra mods but will take all suggestions under advisement.

For the time being I intend to keep the map even as FTB goes into full release. I will update mods as FTB updates to keep it current. Any further questions please let me know.

Your application/post should include the following:
Username:
Experience with mods:
Why I should add you:

******Any issues connecting please delete your portal gun config.

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Username: speariver
Experience with mods: i play them for like 2 years i think
Why I should add you: because i want to join a server to play with mature people, and not the kidds that go griefing...

CinderellaManVid

Jul 29, 2019
Username: CinderellaManVid
Experience with mods: I have good experiance with most of the mods(bc, industrial craft) but Im still learning steves carts.
Why I should add you: I have good whitelist experince plus I dont grief and I want to help other people learn.

maylith

Jul 29, 2019
Username: maylith
Experience with mods: my only experience with mods is since the first FTB beta.
Why I should add you: Never been banned, 47 years old and tired of kiddie servers.

Axed713

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Axed713
Experience with mods: Past experience with Tekkit, been playing FTB for about a week now. Most familiar with IC2 but know the basics of most of the other mods.
Why I should add you: I am a dedicated player who enjoys playing both on my own and with others. Looking for a mature group of players to experience FTB with. I like to help others learn the mods and expand my own knowledge as well.

deathbringer0924

Jul 29, 2019
Username: deathbringer1128
Experience with mods: Been playing with mods for about 7 months, I know how to use most of the mods, but gregtech is new to me.
Why I should add you: I have never been banned, I like helping others, and I'm tired of being griefed on other servers.
P.S. Is the expensive macerator recipe from gregtech on?

Katist

Jul 29, 2019
Username: tandresh
Experience with mods: Quite a bit. A friend and I have been playing on another FTB server for a few weeks and were having fun, but the server has gone down to due hardware failure.
Why I should add you: I'm 28 (not that I believe age is a determining factor for maturity level), I respect the rules of every server I play on, and I've never been banned.

I'd like to also include my friend in this application, if that's at all possible (he's still at work) who is the same age and has been playing with me for some time.
Username: someone62684
Experience with mods: Same as me.
Why I should add you: Just a friend of mine with similar interests/capabilities

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Democretes
Experience with mods: I've been playing with the mods for a long time and I know most things about the mods.
Why I should add you: I'd like to play on a small server with no griefers or immature children/idiots. I usually don't play on servers because of some of the people on them.

Drasktar

Jul 29, 2019
I have added all 8 sign ups at this time. Please let me know if you encounter any issues or have questions.

deathbringer1128 - Standard IC2 macerator recipe shows up in NEI.

Katist

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a little trouble with the portal gun block IDs when I try to log in. Any suggestions?

Axed713

Jul 29, 2019
I encountered an error trying to login regarding portal gun block IDs. Then the next time I tried to connect it said I wasn't whiteliisted.

Drasktar

Jul 29, 2019
make sure your Portal gun version is portalgun1.4.2v0.3_universal.zip and then remove the config and restart MC

I had issues with this myself and removing the config and restarting fixed this.

King_Josephe

Jul 29, 2019
Username: King_Josephe
Experience with mods: Three months of Tekkit, and using most mods in FTB since launch.
Why I should add you: I'm a good, quiet member of any community.

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
Username: wisdoms
Experience with mods: I still have membership to xKillerBees original ICBeta server, Tekkit, pre-tekkit IC/EE Ect
Age(Because it's important): I am 20 years old, Male
Why I should add you: My last name is Hamburger. I can also make water flow UP- yes- yes I can. I am looking for a server to be PVE/Progressive and this is the ONLY server with the balls to use greg's mod- which es #1.
Do you have Skype/Forms of communicating outside of in-game chat: I have skype, Ventrilo, Teamspeak, and I can download mumble- I pref skype/vent; but, I am looking to enjoy the community and be a part of the community- regardless of how I have to communicate.
If I am added, please PM me or ask for my skype~

NoneSuch

Jul 29, 2019
Username: NoneSuch
Experience with mods: I know most of the older mods, still getting used to gregtech, thermal expansion, and factorization though.
Why I should add you: I'm a loyal player. Once I find a good server, I try to make friends as soon as possible.

Warfax

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Warfax
Experience with mods: Not much trying to learn :)
Why I should add you: Im Canadien :p Im a good guy, and I work in the field of tv broadcasting
(Im french as well) (but Billingual)

CFalzone

Jul 29, 2019
Username: cfalzone
Experience: Been playing Single Player Modded for several years. Never really got into Multiplayer and looking to play in someone else's sandbox.
Why I should Add you: I am looking for a good place to start a regular appearance after the kids go to bed. I am willing to contribute to the community in what way I can.

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN trixes
I wanna play! :D
im not a greifer, I like to build and be freindly with others
me and my freind casppe wanna join today would be nice
and yes i agree with the rules
Im 17 years old from sweden

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Orcius
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: Never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: /
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I love Feed The Beast, I have seen all Direwolf20's video's; so I know how the game works
  6. I'm 17 and my name is Quentin and Timezone: GMT+1