Whitelist Server Dragons Palace - Monster Pack - Whitelist - 18+ - 6GB Ram 5 cores

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Chargoth

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Chargoth

Location: Texas, USA(for those that don't know the states) :p

How active of a player are you: I would say I'm fairly active when I have a server to get on.

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I enjoy playing on a server with other people Minecraft is better with others. Can't really think of anything else to say.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Chargoth

Location: Texas, USA(for those that don't know the states) :p

How active of a player are you: I would say I'm fairly active when I have a server to get on.

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I enjoy playing on a server with other people Minecraft is better with others. Can't really think of anything else to say.
Ill PM you the details

YasukiHumai

Jul 29, 2019
Username: YasukiHumai

How active of a player are you: 3-5 days per week, 3-5 hours per day

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I read your post about you, and it sounded very familiar. I want a mature place to play, have fun, and people who are willing to try for themselves. I tend to have a lot of experience with tech based mods so helping people is something I love to do.I really enjoy small-ish bases that operate inside of 4 chunks, frequently using spot loaders if I need an area loaded. I also reach for less laggy versions of machines, EnderQuarries over IC2 etc.

S.ebastian

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mantel_Man

How active of a player are you: several hours a day

Why you’re a good fit for this community: Would be lying if I told you I'd fit because I don't know if I will.
What I can tell you is that I like teamplay, fairness, a laidback, mature gaming style.
I like to get to know the people I game with.
I don't want to simply play on the same server as other people - I want to game WITH other people. Servers without teamplay can't hold me for long.
I don't like ugly builds, lag inducing contraptions, griefing, PVP.

A_struct

Jul 29, 2019
Username: A_structural_D

How active of a player are you: 3 or 4 times a week

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I am friendly helpful and mature. I'm also fairly knowledgeable of FTB. My specialties are logistics (log pipes, AE....etc), bees, all sorts of automated and processing systems, and most forms of power. That said, I'm new to monster so i'm very keen to learn about others are doing.[DOUBLEPOST=1403893697][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: Mantel_Man

How active of a player are you: several hours a day

Why you’re a good fit for this community: Would be lying if I told you I'd fit because I don't know if I will.
What I can tell you is that I like teamplay, fairness, a laidback, mature gaming style.
I like to get to know the people I game with.
I don't want to simply play on the same server as other people - I want to game WITH other people. Servers without teamplay can't hold me for long.
I don't like ugly builds, lag inducing contraptions, griefing, PVP.

I don't like ugly builds either. I'm very neat, tidy - and creative - with my pipes and wire work. The same goes for my buildings and landscaping. Might be worth partnering up.............if i get accepted anyhow.