Whitelist Server Dragons Palace - Monster Pack - Whitelist - 18+ - 6GB Ram 5 cores

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
ATTENTION: There has been some changes to the server please read through the message carefully. Changes will be bold and underlined.
Dragons Palace
1402454231.jpg

About Dragon

I am 26 years old and am married with 2 kids. I work an 8-5 job in the field of Network Administration, and last September I graduated ITT Tech with an associate’s degree and am currently working on my bachelor’s degree. I am an extremely busy person and try to play this amazing game as often as possible, but playing alone can be boring. As such I am looking for users to join me on a new server. As the title of the serer suggests this is my palace, a home away from home and a place to get away from the many stresses life has to offer. As such I wish for my time as well as yours to be as enjoyable as possible. Due to the fact that I will not also be on all the time I will be looking for staff. Do not ask for OP or admin, doing so will only get you removed from white list. What I’m looking for in staff is people that will help others freely and openly available to others. When I see this type of behavior I will approach you about a position.

Whitelist/Greifing Rules

This server will be whitelist only and I want to see a more mature audience playing on this server than I have in the past playing others servers. I am not including any extra software to prevent griefing or theft. Instead it will be an honor system; if everyone is mature there is no need for extras like that. As such in the event of greifing and/or theft the person will be banned without exception. If you are the victim of either please report it to me or staff and the person will be dealt with.

Overall Rules
  • No stealing
  • No Griefing
  • Do no create Mystcraft worlds without prior approval, this is a small server and generating multiple worlds will cause large amounts of lag. If this rule is disobeyed the person will be banned and the age deleted.
  • Respect me and any staff.
  • Keep PVP respectful; if the person does not want to fight leave them alone.
  • Using TS3 is not required but highly encouraged.
  • Do not take advantage of other players generosity.

Server Details

It is hosted through creeperhost in Los Angeles, CA and currently a Blaze level server. With 6GB of ram and a 5 core cpu. I do not require donations to play but will accept them if you choose to help with the cost. Donating does not grant any special rewards or permissions.

New Mods have been added you will need to download them and add them to your launcher.
Simply Jetpacks Version 0.3.0.0
Morph Version 0.7.1

The following Mods are also enabled
Thaumic Tinker Kami

The following mods have been disabled
Twilight Forest

Staff
Administrator - dragonsama & synesthesia
Moderators - Mestra

How to apply

Reply to this thread with the following information.

Username:

How active of a player are you:

Why you’re a good fit for this community:

If you are accepted I will PM you the server details.

If you are a member of the server and need to contact me please either PM me here on the forum, witch may take a while to get a response. Or use the contact page at the servers website http://minecraftdragonspalace.weebly.com this is sent directly to my email and will most likely receive a faster response.

A new and better website is coming and should be active by the end of the week.

Last edited:

Prituri

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Synasthesia

Why you’re a good fit for this community:
I generally play Minecraft LAN with my wife, but she has grown tired of the game. I am looking to branch out into SMP, instead of just a LAN with one other person. From my own experiences, playing on a server with a good player base, good people, and voice chat to help overcome the monotony of typing everything out, it greatly increases the play satisfaction. I don't tend to keep to myself for very long upon joining a "new" server (that is, new to me!). Community projects are always a good way to get people to break out of the shy-box and see what other players are capable of creating, along with learning from their creations. I hope to help you along with your server progression.

Head

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Headgear83

Why you’re a good fit for this community: To be honest I don't know if I'll be a good fit. But I do bring with me the knowledge to help other with mods or items. I have no interest in ruining other people stuff, or any other type of grief (which is a zero tolerance offense in my opinion).

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Username: DerpPilz

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I dont really know as I don't know this community, however with prior experiences with other servers, I usually fit right in as I know a lot about MOST mods in FtB and I usually do help the community by sharing my knowledge. I also like to setup machines / contraptions for the community which are very helpful :)

cameroncrick18

Jul 29, 2019
Hey
Username: cameroncrick18 and ventage6 (best mate)
Why you're good fit for this community: Me and my mate like using a large amount of the mods to make bases look and work amazing. We also, like to give things back to the community as we built a spawn village for a starting server for those new players that needed help. I am a trusty player and hate those that grief and have been a helper on a main open server.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Headgear83

Why you’re a good fit for this community: To be honest I don't know if I'll be a good fit. But I do bring with me the knowledge to help other with mods or items. I have no interest in ruining other people stuff, or any other type of grief (which is a zero tolerance offense in my opinion).
I will PM you the details for the server when I add you to the white list[DOUBLEPOST=1401059558][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: DerpPilz

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I dont really know as I don't know this community, however with prior experiences with other servers, I usually fit right in as I know a lot about MOST mods in FtB and I usually do help the community by sharing my knowledge. I also like to setup machines / contraptions for the community which are very helpful :)
Hey
Username: cameroncrick18 and ventage6 (best mate)
Why you're good fit for this community: Me and my mate like using a large amount of the mods to make bases look and work amazing. We also, like to give things back to the community as we built a spawn village for a starting server for those new players that needed help. I am a trusty player and hate those that grief and have been a helper on a main open server.
I don't think this will be a good server for you. Not that I don't think you'll fit in but the server location is a huge distance from you and I couldn't promise a good connection. If I had a server on the east coat it might be different, I hope you can understand.

jimmey960

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Tekkit_player850

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I am a good fit because i am a helpful person and know the mods and will never grief

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
Username: GySgtXerxes

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I think I'd fit well into this group as I'm just looking for a casual place to hang out and build some cool stuff without the fear of 100 teenagers ruining everything. I like to create stuff that helps to automate Minecraft and I am always willing to share my materials and brain power if anyone gets into a jam.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
Username: GySgtXerxes

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I think I'd fit well into this group as I'm just looking for a casual place to hang out and build some cool stuff without the fear of 100 teenagers ruining everything. I like to create stuff that helps to automate Minecraft and I am always willing to share my materials and brain power if anyone gets into a jam.
Ill pm you the details tonight when I get home from work

Runebooke

Jul 29, 2019

Username: runebookie

ty

Last edited:

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019

Username: runebookie

Why you’re a good fit for this community: im a mature player, i enjoy playing minecraft and looking for a server to play on where i can meet other mature players and join a close community with a passion for modded minecraft, i think i'm a good fit because im honest, and like love enjoying minecraft with others. I take my time collecting resources and learning the ins and outs of mods so that my idea builds are built right the first time and i don't abandon builds/structures so all in all i think i would be a good fit unless of course you expect me to build a gargantuan city on day one, then and probably only then would i not be the best choice.
Ill PM you the details

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
Some changes are happening on the server right now I will post a log of what has changed shortly. Sorry for any inconveniencing this may cause.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
Twilight forest has been disabled, along with advance genetics. These 2 mods started causing instability on the server and led to multiple crashes. Beside linking books Mystcraft has also been banned on the server. Age generation has also cause instability on the server.

MapleBar

Jul 29, 2019
Username:MapleBar

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I am an amazing builder and I love to adventure through the world looking for resources.

Anacron

Jul 29, 2019
Username: FireGard

Why you’re a good fit for this community: Well i don`t know honestly. I don't know that much about FTB yet and im most certainly not the best builder, but im willing to learn and willing to support the community.

Jamkill

Jul 29, 2019
Username:jamkill

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I have a very creative mind and love to build and help ! Im new to the FTB pack but have been playing minecraft for a while !

Eximius88

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Exclusive_88

Why you're a good fit for this community: I have been looking for a new FTB server since my friend shut his down after 1.4.7 so he could put more time into League of Legends. I have been watching the FTB forums waiting for the right one to pop up, and I think I have found it. I am very creative, love to build high tech workshops that are super efficient and most of all I am really friendly.

Mestra

Jul 29, 2019
username: mestra

Why you're a good fit for this community: I enjoy playing minecraft but I do find it to be more of a social game, just sitting and building stuff on your own gets quite boring and no one is there to appreciate it. I've run my own small FTB unleashed server for about a year with a few friends who have since moved on to other games and I'm just looking for a nice small community to have some laughs with and build some cool stuff.