1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Request Dragons Breath in FTB Continuum

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by Softwerker, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Softwerker

Softwerker Active Member

Greetings,

I am playing Continuum for quite some time now and going into the crafting of creative machines. Sadly It needs a few thousand dragons breath and there is (to the knowledge of my and my com) no option to automate this process.

We love Continuum so far, but this takes a lot of the fun out because so far it was all about automating etc. but it turns into a slow grind now.

I will now for our server simply put an EMC value on Dragons Breath (Thinking of the value of a Stack of Nether stars) but I would love to see an option to automate the dragon farm or craft dragons breath and scales/elytras)

Not sure where to put those modpack suggestions, thats why I posted it here. But I would also love to hear if anybody has found an automation that I did not see yet.

Regards,
    Softwerker

2. GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame Forum Addict

Now, in a separate pack I’ve seen a think that allows you to craft a black elytra from the normal one and something else; as the black one is compatible in recipes I believe that worked as a way of duplicating, but I don’t know if that option is available for you. As for dragon breath, there may be a way of bottling it rapidly and automatically with a dispenser? Otherwise I think EMC might be the way to go to be honest.

3. Softwerker

Softwerker Active Member

yeah, the black Elytra works - already doing it. It's tedious - but doable.

GamerwithnoGame likes this.