Draconium Evolution achievement Better then Diamonds!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Requires you to refine 4 draconium dust into 2 ingots. As far as I can tell this is impossible unless I am just doing something wrong, but has anyone on version 1.0.1c of the mod able to complete the achievement?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
In infinity 1.10.1 the configs are changed so the smelting ratio is 1:1

Otherwise use the draconic chest to smelt it.

ChemE

Jul 29, 2019
I always get this achievement by plunking down a vanilla furnace, putting 4 dust and 1 coal in it, and then pulling all 4 ingots out at once.

Reactions: Museli

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Makes it hard to get the achievement then, unless there is some cheaty way to credit myself for it? lol

ChemE

Jul 29, 2019
Makes it hard to get the achievement then, unless there is some cheaty way to credit myself for it? lol

As I said above, toss 4 dust in a vanilla furnace and pull the ingots out once all 4 are cooked. I've never had a problem getting this achievement using this method and this is using version 1.0.1c just like you're running.

Less

Jul 29, 2019
I always get this achievement by plunking down a vanilla furnace, putting 4 dust and 1 coal in it, and then pulling all 4 ingots out at once.

This works perfectly, im currently on version 1.0.2-Snapshot_5 in FTB Infinity. Thanks!