Draconic Reactor not working

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Richard Xu

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all!
I'm trying to build the draconic reactor in ftb infinity evolved for *cough* explosive *cough purposes, but it is not charging for some reason. Attached are some pictures of the outside setup, and the reactor simply says "charging" without charging, and the injector isn't accepting energy.
Any ideas?

raxu
2016-07-21_22.21.56.png
2016-07-21_22.22.02.png

R

ResqDiver

I was wondering if you found a solution to this. I'm having the same issue with my drac reactor and not sure why.

M

MordrexLor

I'm having the Same issue , Reactor Shows Charging but nothing is Happening . I know this is a very old Post but wondering also if any of you found a solution or Anyone seeing this can suggest anything . I'm using computercraft mod based on an online tutorial , thank you

R

ResqDiver

I've learned that the compucraft programs suck at charging the reactor. I turn off the modem on the input flux gate to stop my program, set the lower gate to 200k rf and the output gate to 300k rf and as soon as the reactor charges and starts I turn the modem back on and let the program take over.