Draconic Reactor - Containing an explosion?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Baaleos

Jul 29, 2019
With mods such as RFTools - Force Field projector, is it possible to contain the explosion caused by a Draconic Reactor?
Eg: With a single awakened draconium block - its range for the explosion damage is like 20 blocks.
If I were to enclose the reactor in a 10x10 field, would the field prevent damage to everything on the outside?
Or is the reactor coded to ignore line of sight and just damage the world regardless?

mathchamp

Jul 29, 2019
With mods such as RFTools - Force Field projector, is it possible to contain the explosion caused by a Draconic Reactor?
Eg: With a single awakened draconium block - its range for the explosion damage is like 20 blocks.
If I were to enclose the reactor in a 10x10 field, would the field prevent damage to everything on the outside?
Or is the reactor coded to ignore line of sight and just damage the world regardless?
I think the mod documentation says something about ignoring line of sight. Best way to prevent your base being wiped by an explosion is to build it far away from your base, or in another dimension. You can then easily connect its power to your base with tesseracts. And you can use the RFTools teleporters to move between your base and your reactor(s).

So now that Draconic Evolution has a way to store massive amounts of RF, and a way to generate massive amounts of RF, will Draconic Evolution eventually be adding a way to use massive amounts of RF? 100 million RF to charge a draconium block is not that much when you can store 2 trillion.

S

Spideemanredm

there is a way to stop it with commands.
Just stand on top of the reactor and do this command:
fill ~ ~ ~ ~ ~-4 ~ wool

it works I did it!

Reactions: Nuclear_Creeper0