Draconic Evolution Energy Pylons

Pietenhoofd

Jul 29, 2019
I recently built my draconic evolution energy core, everything went fine until i tried to hook up some energy pylons. I have tried every possible configuration with glass on top or below the pylons and placing pylons where they should work, but no white particles appear and they're not connecting at all.
I wonder if anyone has had the same problem or if someone could help me out?

6210classick

Jul 29, 2019
do you have Railcraft installed ? if so then either disable Heat Tracking Invisible Blocks in the config file or surround every empty space around the multiblock with dirt or cobblestone then mine it

what version of Draconic Evolution are you using ? what's your set up looks like ?

Pietenhoofd

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using Draconic-Evolution-1.7.10-v1.0.1-snapshot_3, i have a tier 6 energy core just with 4 particle generators attached. I've tried to disable Heat Tracking Invisible Blocks, but i can't find it in any of the config files.

Pietenhoofd

Jul 29, 2019
There's 4 config files in the railcraft config folder, i've checked them all for "I:block.hidden=<num>", but it's not there.
Also, when trying to replace the Draconic Evolution jar file, it says "BrandonsCore : minimum version required is 1.0.0.8".

Pietenhoofd

Jul 29, 2019
2015-11-08_22.28.05.png

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
I'm pretty sure the crystal bit has to face down if it's above the middle of the core or up if it's below.

6210classick

Jul 29, 2019
am not sure that placing the pylons on top of the particle generators works , try placing them in the empty space around the multi block

Remclave

Nov 10, 2019
For people new to Draconic Evolution: This is a very old post, but if 1.7.10 Draconic Evolution setup hasn't changed much, there needs to be a 3x3 configuration of the "particle generators" (called Energy Core Stabilizers in 1.12.2) for each side of a Tier 6 setup, for a total of 36 stabilizers.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame