Downloading Mod files not finished..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Jul 29, 2019
I have some problems when downloading the modfiles..

I have the new Launcher and then I set up my profile and Launch the game for the first time..

and then the "Downloading Modpack... Please wait" appears and after that it will just download upto 80% of the files then open the minecraft launcher..

the problem is when the minecraft is opened its only in vanilla...

can someone help me with this or is theres some kind of a problem on downloading the mods files?

Reactions: iphone4life1

bensonrecon

Jul 29, 2019
Same. Fresh folder, no dropped info between my pc and the host (as per other thread with the same issue). It's infuriating. Want to support this pack as it's doing things the right way but can't even get it to install. Huge shame

iphone4life1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I looked around in the FTB launcher and found out where it downloads the mods from. Then i opened my web bower and tried to download the mods from my bowers but the download stopped half way through. So i have come to the conclusion that the file is not uploaded correctly it is broken and needs to be uploaded again. CAN SOMEONE GET THIS MSG TO THE AUTHOR OF THE LAUNCHER. SO THEY CAN FIX IT.

BaineWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I'm having the same problem, everything works great, but there are no mods. They never get downloaded, can't edit which ones to use because they are not there. Hope this gets straightened out so quickly so we can get to playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.