downgrading to BetaA

Alexander_18

Jul 29, 2019
Im renting a server that is currently using the betaA FTB. I can't play on it because i dont have the extrabees or portalgun with the current update. How can i do this or when will the server files for the new update be released.

elmarko98

Jul 29, 2019
The server files for the newest update are released, I've been using them :D
Not sure how server renting goes but maybe you should contact the people you're renting it from? Unless you have the server files, if so then you simply download the latest server and run that one

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
I used a provider that automatically downloaded the FTB server files and I have been able to log in just fine without any extra work on my client or server. Are you receiving a specific message/error when you try to log in?

Alexander_18

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, it says i don't have extrabees or portal gun. Do you have a link to these server files, my provider was looking for them.

Alexander_18

Jul 29, 2019
"Forge Mod Loader could not connect to this server. The mods and versions listed below could not be found. They are required to play on this server.

ExtraBees : 1.4
PortalGun : 1.4.2.0.2"

Thats the error message when i try to login

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Go to the main site for FTB, click on Downloads, then copy the url for the server download and give it to the provider.