Dota 2

Scale_e

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, a little. Stopped playing DotA 1 because of the acidity in the community. I figure DotA 2 has about another year or so before its community ends up like DotA 1.

Linte

Nov 13, 2012
Yep, currently at 650hours of gameplay. Its a general MOBa problem that the community isnt this great at all. But I guess that goes for almost all teambased multiplayer games. So far I like it. It really feels like the first part, but way more easier to configure...may it be the configuration of the recommended items, or the "chat"- wheel. It's not perfect yet. but for still being in closed beta its on a very good way. Just my thoughts so far.

Greetings,
Linte

Gabrolin

Jul 29, 2019
I have 500 games and I cant play anymore without my friends, the community is horrible but I really like the game, valve is doing an excellent job

Linte

Nov 13, 2012
Yep, its the most fun with a bunch of mates and also way more successfull than some random pubs. But like everywhere, there are exceptions. Not everyone is a dickhead. I met a lot of nice meet people so far but also quiet a bunch of idiots. :D

Greetings,
Linte