Doom Craft

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

slaydemons

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Slaydemons
Have I ever been banned: only to test out commands on a server.
why should I be allowed to play on this sever. While I hate these questions because I feel thats more of a call you make, but I would like to join a server where there isn't a drive for pvp.
Expertise of mods, I know railcraft and I am learning thaumcraft I know how to make things not blow up in my face with buildcraft.
Skype: yep I can pm you it but I would rather not announce it.

Ghoward

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: ghoward
Have i been banned: No
Why should I be allowed: I have played minecraft since early beta and never been banned if that isn't enough i am usually a cool and collected guy i can see why you'd en pose an age limit but that doesn't mean i agree feel free to decline me simply because of my age but in truth you know as much about someone my age as someone 50 you can never know how people act i'd consider myself more mature and if you'd like i have a friend who is 17 who'd vouch for me
Minecraft Experience: overall knowledge of minecraft tips and tricks and a very good miner

toxy

Jul 29, 2019
Username? ShutInSteve
Age? 33
Have you ever been banned? Never​
Why should you be allowed to play on the server? I played (and still do) Hard Vanilla Survival for years now on a whitelist dedi server that has been running for a couple years now, I know just about everything about vanilla mechanics. I have been playing with mods for about a year now and have been looking for others who are mature to share the experience with. I tend to design things that are aesthetically good to look at and compact. With the addition of mod items, this proves more challenging than vanilla.​
area of expertise in mods and mine craft? up until recently: ic2, forestry, rp2, thaumcraft, EE, railcraft, steves carts, etc.​
Skype Y or N? Yes; solidxero​

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
Username? Lady_Ceres
Age? 30
Have you ever been banned? No
If so, Why?
Why should you be allowed to play on the server? Because I am a nice person who is just looking for a stable home to be social and build some nice things on that doesn't crash every few moments lol.
area of expertise in mods and mine craft? I have had it for a while now, my sense of time is terrible but it's been atleast over 6 months.
Skype Y or N? I don't like giving out things like that on forums and don't use it much anymore either.

Exeltor

Jul 29, 2019
Can't seem to connect, it says: Connection Lost
Failed to login:Java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503

stephenseiber

Jul 29, 2019
Im taking the server down. My upload isn't strong enough to host this. I will bring it back up when I have my Internet upgraded

Basonxd

Jul 29, 2019
Username: RacoonCitizen
Have you ever been banned: Nop. D:
Why should you be allowed to play on the server?
I really enjoy playing minecraft with others and share ideas with new friends. I like the majority of the mods in FTB but there're some that i need to learn and it would be nice and fun to learn them with others in a server. I like to make new friends and give ideas for buildings.
area of expertise in mods and mine craft?
Ic2, Buildcraft and lots of Creativity
Skype Y or N?
Yes, Inbox if you need it :)

Draconis46

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: draconis46
Banned: Nope
Why: I enjoy playing within a community of other players and am not a disruptive player
Expertise of mods: most of the technical mods

william_powell

Jul 29, 2019
1.IGN:william_powell
2.Age:17
3. never been banned(because im awesome)
4.i think i should be allowed to play because i will gladly help other players.
5.FTB
6.Y

Riesenkalmar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Riesenkalmar
Banned: Nope
Why: I enjoy playing in a community with no Griefers so all people can build their stuff and play together.
Mod Experience: Most technical mods (Buildcraft, Redpower etc...)