Doodle Maze Time lapse

G

Gary Chuter

hey guys our latest build doodle maze done with camera studio and a shader pack we're happy with it what do you think?

Click here for the time lapse videos thanks guys Gary

(Feeders of the Beast)

Doodle Maze.jpg

Reactions: rhn

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I have no idea what a doodle maze is, and the building itself is "very nice" without completely blowing my mind. But I absolutely love the quality of the timelapse itself.

G

Gary Chuter

lol My mate just came up with the idea and we called it a doodle!! it wasn't really planned as such just the basic shape we'll be attempting something much better next time :) i'm thinking of doing a short walk-through of the maze this weekend and yeah the shader pack is awesome I love it to

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Hmm the geomery is interesting enough and the maze idea is great(though it looked like it was not executed like a true maze, but instead had loads of right paths).

But cannot shake the feeling that it looks like you are only 1/10th done applying the carpenter's blocks :p

(Don't really care for the shaders myself, much rather judge the build for what it is.)

G

Gary Chuter

Thanks dude yeah the doodle maze was really a test of camera studio in a sever setting but it turned out cool so we went with it lol our next build will make this one earn its name as a doodle :) Yeah the shaders is really up to personal preference we all build without shaders but i put one on the cam perhaps i'll do a fly round of our next build without shaders to see what people prefer