Windows .exe Don't know how to describe ( its an unexplainable crash )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cjlodd

Jul 29, 2019
OK so im running the 1.0.4 launcher ( after struggling to update from 1.0.0 ->1.0.3 -> current ) all through these i have had OptiFine_1.4.2_HD_U_A7 installed, game works fine and i start to play the world then , no error log, no error screen, no console saying " he's dead jim " no nothing, minecraft just dissapears as well as the FTB launcher console.

During one of slowpoke101's livestreams on http://www.twitch.tv/slowpoke101i asked if any one else was having the issue. i got some responses, they told me it was an issues with portal gun that makes minecraft randomly close ?

So my question is anyone else here having the same issue? any one reading this know how to fix this ( id like to keep portal gun mod in if its possible ) i cant live without optifine so please don't ask me to remove it :\

My Pc handles perfectly fine:
WIndows 8 (yeah yeah glitchy as hell i know but i like it :3 )
Intel(R) Core(TM) i502500 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30GHz
8.00GB RAM
64-Bit OS
1GB AMD Radeon HD 6570

Regards:
CJ

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
I find it hilarious when people cut corners by slapping a smart message instead of something that actually helps. Hilarious in the way that it's such an obvious sign of "Meh, couldn't be arsed to go into detail with actual useful reference. Here's the world's most obvious relevant Star Trek reference because we understand our audience of nerds."

That's one thing I've noticed with developers in all corners of the minecraft universe. None of them actually like their audience.

EDIT: They really need to remove the portal gun mod. I honestly don't see why they still have it. It's broken.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
That's one thing I've noticed with developers in all corners of the minecraft universe. None of them actually like their audience.
That's an awfully broad statement you've made there.

As for your Portal Gun complaint, if you think it's so broken, just disable it.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
That's an awfully broad statement you've made there.
It's for the modders especially. Broad or not I've yet to come across a modder who doesn't look upon his or her audience as if they were lobotomized man-children.

Not to say it's not justified, but it's hardly ideal either.

Status
Not open for further replies.