Greylist Server DOGS OF THE STATE: OUTPOSTS [FeedTheBeast - MindCrack v8] [1.4.7] [Mature] [Military Minded]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

danw3st

Jul 29, 2019
johnnybdetroit's probationary player status has been revoked, he is no longer with us.

He has not been the kind of community player we are looking for. Being caught removing items from another players storage has caused this action to take place sooner than it might have.

tatsu011

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings all, I will not be on for most of this week as well as this weekend. Friday is the next chance I will be on the server as I have been flooded with schoolwork.

danw3st

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings all, I will not be on for most of this week as well as this weekend. Friday is the next chance I will be on the server as I have been flooded with schoolwork.

Learn all the things Tatsu, look forward to seeing you again when school allows.

Dark_Tundra

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like the server is down, I hope it wasn't my fault.
EDIT: seems M!C posted moments before I did

M!C

Jul 29, 2019
Important!
In the current Mindcrack version the alveary is severely bugged.
Please refrain from crafting, placing or using the newer upgrades for it, especially the "frame housing" so long as we don't have a newer modpack version. If you already have an alveary please leave it as is until the next update.
Revert any changes you have made recently on your alvearies, if at all possible.

Demoshi

Jul 29, 2019
  • Have you READ everything before this? yes
  • How long have you spent looking around The Kingdom? I have not joined yet
  • Where are you from (Example - Iowa or United Kingdom)? California
  • How old are you? 18
  • If you are not 18 or older, who is your Sponsor? N/A
  • What gender do you wish to be know by? Male
  • What is your Minecraft Username? Demoshi
  • What other games do you play on a semi-regular basis? I got a gamefly membership recently so i havent been playing one game for long
  • What role do you enjoy taking the most in Minecraft (Eg: Farmer, Builder, Explorer, Digger)? All really, in order, Builder, Digger, Farmer, Explorer
  • If you are added, how often do you intend to be on? If the server is what i think it will be then as much as I can
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? My schedule doesnt give me a regular free time, but generally mid afternoon
  • Why do you think you will be a good fit for the Dogs of the State? Im a great player, know the mods, and im friendly
  • (Optional) What have you seen worked well on other servers that you might like us to implement too? Dynamap would be a nice addition
  • (Optional) If you have any history of Military service, what branch were/are you a part of, what was/is your rank, and where were/are you stationed? Right now im in DEP, I leave May 28 and ill be STG E1 but I was going for nuke ( 96 ASVAB and 72/80 NAPT ).
Edit - apparently failed the noob test, is there really only one try?

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting that "Can't connect to server" bug again. I'm talking to mickredbeard over Vent and he's there as well as another person. Computercraft is fouling up as well. Can't access any turtles AFAIK. Might need another restart?
******UPDATE******
I have taken the following steps to ensure it isn't an issue on my end:
1. Restarted my computer
2. Reset my router/wireless
3. Re-installed Java
4. Re-installed Minecraft/FTB
5. Restarted my computer again
6. Pinged the server, which responded just fine.

Conclusion: The server isn't accepting new connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.