Greylist Server DOGS OF THE STATE: OUTPOSTS [FeedTheBeast - MindCrack v8] [1.4.7] [Mature] [Military Minded]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M!C

Jul 29, 2019
Server down
During a routine restart our Nether and End decided to dissolve. I am currently restoring them from a recent backup.

jvonbon

Jul 29, 2019
On the one hand we just killed the dragon... on the other just think of all that lava marvin bled from nether being returned to us!!!

jvonbon

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks M!C keep up the good work.

While we're waiting a quick poll... what texture do you use?

I favor Soartex Fanver. Not sure why but I've tried others and always come back to Soartex. Though I think I'm going to play with the vanilla texture for a while. Just because.

Reactions: M!C

M!C

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up.
For unknown reasons the server wouldn't accept a backed up version of the Nether or End. I'll be refunding what you lost in there.

EJM

Jul 29, 2019
So I tried to update to 8.0.1, but it keeps giving me an error right in the middle of the update.

Anyone else got the problem?

Laureano

Jul 29, 2019
Well, here I go, please be gentile.
  • Have you READ everything before this? Yes
  • How long have you spent looking around The Kingdom? About 30 minutes tour with a lovely lady ;D
  • Where are you from (Example - Iowa or United Kingdom)? Málaga (Spain)
  • How old are you? 20 years old
  • If you are not 18 or older, who is your Sponsor? N/A
  • What gender do you wish to be know by? Male (muy macho xD)
  • What is your Minecraft Username? Chewaca
  • What other games do you play on a semi-regular basis? Since I consider myself a gamer this is a hard question. I trend to get bored of games and change a lot, at the moment I'm on TES, PoE (path of exile, a new diablo stile game), and Minecraft, but I have played a lot in my life, if I had answer this question a month ago I would have said "Ocarina of time, I recently bought for my Nintendo 64"
  • What role do you enjoy taking the most in Minecraft (Eg: Farmer, Builder, Explorer, Digger)? Explorer, Builder and specially "Scientist" I like to try mod stuff to miself, and make then work or exploding in new ways xD
  • If you are added, how often do you intend to be on? That the bad part, I am a very irregular player, wicht I'ts added to the acto than I'm a student, witch can take me diwn for long periods. For example, now, that I'm on my exams period I need to relaj, and I could spend two hours everyday, and then disapear for a few weeks, but I'm always back, more than a year have pased since I bought minecraft and I still haven't had enough.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? Using GMT+1 I will probably play more at night time. But I often play at the morning, at lunch time and at dinner thats 9-11, 15-17 and 20-24, it changes with my routine, College is hard :(
  • Why do you think you will be a good fit for the Dogs of the State? Well, I'm a gamer and an international user, do i need more reasons xD? Oh, and I like big proyects too.
  • (Optional) What have you seen worked well on other servers that you might like us to implement too? I can't answer that question now, I need to play and see the server to see if other things can work, for example, some server needs and economi plugin, but others works perfectly with the own players, they exange, trade, and use some item as a coin reference, like the coins of industrial.
  • (Optional) If you have any history of Military service, what branch were/are you a part of, what was/is your rank, and where were/are you stationed? N/A

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Oh sweet jesus, Dynmap is looking AWESOME! Not only can I WATCH but I can read MESSAGES! YAY! And talk... Woah :O

kissrocksforever

Jul 29, 2019
Banned because I fell through a hole in the ground in a maze that you spawn in? Thanks for letting me know about the holes in the ground, What the hell was that? So now I've got a ban to my name for that? What a stupid mentality to run a server with. Have fun guys. I have zero interest.

Manfzain

Jul 29, 2019
  • Have you READ everything before this?
Yes.
  • How long have you spent looking around The Kingdom?
About 1/2 hour took a tour was laggy at first but rechecked after I fixed problems on my end and is not laggy at all now.
  • Where are you from (Example - Iowa or United Kingdom)?
Canada
  • How old are you?
  • If you are not 18 or older, who is your Sponsor?
N/A
  • What gender do you wish to be know by?
Male
  • What is your Minecraft Username?
Manfzain
  • What other games do you play on a semi-regular basis?
Nothing else right now.
  • What role do you enjoy taking the most in Minecraft (Eg: Farmer, Builder, Explorer, Digger)?
Bees, digging and loots.
  • If you are added, how often do you intend to be on?
At least a few hours a day
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play?
CST 7pm-1am
  • Why do you think you will be a good fit for the Dogs of the State?
Mature and like the feel of the community oriented atmosphere, like the industrial feel of the main hub area. I really like the Coat of Colours Idea on the individual plots.
  • (Optional) What have you seen worked well on other servers that you might like us to implement too?
N/A
  • (Optional) If you have any history of Military service, what branch were/are you a part of, what was/is your rank, and where were/are you stationed?
N/A

redknight4

Jul 29, 2019
  • How long have you spent looking around The Kingdom? Bakercompany86 showed me around it took about 5 min from what I saw there was a lot of great things happening
  • Where are you from (Example - Iowa or United Kingdom)? Oregon
  • How old are you? 33
  • If you are not 18 or older, who is your Sponsor? n/a
  • What gender do you wish to be know by? Male
  • What is your Minecraft Username? redknight4
  • What other games do you play on a semi-regular basis? Vanilla Minecraft, Borderlands 2, Farcry 3, Skyrim, and few other ps3 games.
  • What role do you enjoy taking the most in Minecraft (Eg: Farmer, Builder, Explorer, Digger)? Builder even though I sometimes get text chat blind while building intense structures though
  • If you are added, how often do you intend to be on? 15+ hr/wk
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? Usually in the afternoon or evening
  • Why do you think you will be a good fit for the Dogs of the State? So far it looks like a great place to be. very friendly and courteous players.
  • (Optional) What have you seen worked well on other servers that you might like us to implement too? I would have to say lwc if it isn't implemented on the server already.
  • (Optional) If you have any history of Military service, what branch were/are you a part of, what was/is your rank, and where were/are you stationed? n/a

johnnybdetroit

Jul 29, 2019
  • How long have you spent looking around The Kingdom? Not to long. MiC17 show me around.
  • Where are you from (Example - Iowa or United Kingdom)? Detroit, MI
  • How old are you? 32
  • If you are not 18 or older, who is your Sponsor?
  • What gender do you wish to be know by? male
  • What is your Minecraft Username? johnnybdetroit
  • What other games do you play on a semi-regular basis? black ops 2, counterstrike, starcraft
  • What role do you enjoy taking the most in Minecraft (Eg: Farmer, Builder, Explorer, Digger)? Industry
  • If you are added, how often do you intend to be on?At least a few hours each day. Heavier on the weekends.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? I work monday thru friday. Some times sat and/or sunday. Im home in the evening to play in my free time.
  • Why do you think you will be a good fit for the Dogs of the State? See's like a adult run server. I'm easy to get along with and think we could have some fun hanging out together.

Status
Not open for further replies.