Does this work on DW20 FTB 1.6.4 Pack?Forgecraft2 S4E5 PortalRoom

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

creamocrop

Jul 29, 2019
I followed step by step but not working. I can't even get the commands for "terminate" and "reboot" to work on my turtle (CTRL+T and CTRL+R).

I see in the comments section of the video that other people can not get it working either.

Touch screen has no response, getting this message: "books:16: attempt to call nil"

I'm using the DW20 FTB pack 1.6.4

Reactions: haza1608

Vulcan_Legend

Jul 29, 2019
You should have every mod needed to do that in the pack you are using. Make sure you are using the correct pastebin code because in the video he at first used the wrong one and had to change it. Dire also changed some if the computer code in one of the programs so make sure you have done everything that he did in the video

crisperstorm

Jul 29, 2019
I've done everything in his video, and used the correct code not the wrong one
I still get this message :/ no response on his video from anyone who can help[DOUBLEPOST=1389485705][/DOUBLEPOST]As for the CTRL+T and CTRL+R shortcuts, you have to hold it down for a moment for it to work

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same problem as you have. I dont think that what he is using on FC2 is the same version as in the modpack (Direwolf20) he is using when we are talking OpenPeripheral

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Did you change any of the filenames? That can have an effect. Also, try using the rescan books button to see if that corrects the error.