Does gregtech disable the pulverizer?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
I did some google searches and I can't seem to find anything for some reason.. Does gregtech disable the pulverizer for 1.5.2? Because you can put all the stuff into the crafting grid but cant actually put the pulverizer out.

Im having some early game power generation issues with the 1.5.2 mods with gregtech. I love gregtech but I didnt expect the nerf to buildcraft power ore doubling lol. Im the type of person that likes a challange and i try not to use lava for powergen but i might have to go that route here.

This is just a simple question so please don't start any anti gregtech crap.

Bluehorazon

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... if the recipe is shown but you cant pull it out it is propably a missmatch between client and server-configs.

GregTech does not change the Pulverizer recipe, however there is a hard-mode config for TE as well including 2 diamonds in the recipe. (I think the flint becomes diamonds and the upper row consists of flint/piston/flint, but not that sure).

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... if the recipe is shown but you cant pull it out it is propably a missmatch between client and server-configs.

GregTech does not change the Pulverizer recipe, however there is a hard-mode config for TE as well including 2 diamonds in the recipe. (I think the flint becomes diamonds and the upper row consists of flint/piston/flint, but not that sure).

Yah that was it lol I should have known better had the same issue with one of the ftb packs and the macerator back in the day and I fixed it by just fixing the configs.. Argh I wasted so many resources trying to set up eu power so early in the game haha.. Another thing that fooled me into thinking it wasnt configs was the new Universal Macerator from Gt it says its a macerator, pulverizer and rock crusher in one so I automatically thought maybe he disabled the te pulverize in favor of that machine.

Thanks,.