Does FTB Beta 1.5.2 have Biomes O' Plenty?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RoBro25X

Jul 29, 2019
So i was watching a stream and i saw him playing FTB Beta 1.5.2 but he was in a BOP biome. Then i looked in the mods folder it showed this file "Biomes-O-Plenty-0.5.5.zip.disabled". And then i saw the config and almost every biome was disabled. I'm getting a little confused here. If someone could explain,that would be very nice. :D

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
So i was watching a stream and i saw him playing FTB Beta 1.5.2 but he was in a BOP biome. Then i looked in the mods folder it showed this file "Biomes-O-Plenty-0.5.5.zip.disabled". And then i saw the config and almost every biome was disabled. I'm getting a little confused here. If someone could explain,that would be very nice. :D

It is disabled by default. Edit Mod Pack>Enable

Afrique617

Jul 29, 2019
From the launcher -> Edit Modpack -> Enable Biomes O plenty

Also in the config for Biomes O Plenty -> B:"Add Biomes To Default World"=true

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to bump this post but...

Is there a reason the disabled mods come disabled by default? A world breaking bug or something?

I made a world with the default settings, but find vanilla biomes VERY boring (would also like reliquary enabled too hehe)

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to bump this post but...

Is there a reason the disabled mods come disabled by default? A world breaking bug or something?

I made a world with the default settings, but find vanilla biomes VERY boring (would also like reliquary enabled too hehe)

the creators of the modpacks decided that people could decide if they did or did not want more terrain generation so it is off by default but is still set up to work if you wanted to turn it on. :D