Does anyone recognize this ?

Sigma85

Jul 29, 2019
As usual I have an insane amount of mods. But this text popped up at the top right of my screen today, was just wondering if anyone has seen it before. I have SimUKraft, and it has text at the top left, but this is new. And when I push F1 to disable UIs, all mod Uis flash on and off, I assume as they tick. When SimUKraft's other text comes up, this one is not with it. Just a theory though, it could still be SimUKraft's. I was just curious what it is and what it meant. Also, this is practically offline, not on a server. Only me, my brother and my girlfriend have access to the LAN, and only when I am online to open it to LAN so not much has happened I don't know about, and no one has any clues. Of course no one else has touched SimUKraft yet either, so if it is that they wouldn't know anyway and it must be something I did...lol. As always, any help is appreciated. This really is a great, helpful, friendly, responsive and active community. It just doesn't seem the same as the Curse Minecraft Forums :/

2014-08-17_203541_zpse37404e5.png

Last edited: