Does anyone know a mod which add a working spinning windmill? -I got another question-

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
Im trying to make some sort of npc city in my modded world, but i would love a working windmill which allows me to kinda makes a nice looking farm, togheter with the agricraft sprinkler system it would look amazing.

-UPDATE-
Added pistonics. Thanks Sky.

Next question: Does anyone know a way to increase the amount of meat sheeps/pigs/cows drop on average?. (And change their health if possible).

Last edited:

Skyqula

Jul 29, 2019
Define working. If by working you mean something that looks like a windmill and turns, then take a look at pistronics. It has a block that can rotate "piston" like extensions aswell as sails that can be mounted on them.

eomVKwS.png

Last edited:

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
I have another question, Does anyone know a way to change the Health of pigs/cows/sheeps and change the amount of meat they drop?.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
There's various mob-altering mods out there. One I know of is Ender Zoo, but that may not be your cup of tea.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
I have another question, Does anyone know a way to change the Health of pigs/cows/sheeps and change the amount of meat they drop?.
Father Toasts mob properties mod. Lets you change stats and drops via a very intensive JSON system.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Reasonable Realism's "Harder Wildlife" module will increase the drop rate from passive mobs when you kill them (normal drops if they die from old age; not sure about environmental damage (cactus, fall, etc.)).

I think you can turn off all of the things that make it harder ... just get the increased drops.