Does Advanced Rocketry work well by itself?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
Any body try to to play through with just AR by itself?

Is it too choppy (as in not very suited for RF, resource problematic, resource managment and logistics)?

I was going to explore AR with the complete suite of Thermal mods with red arsonal. Didn't know if power in space is too pathetic, or if I need a mass ore mining mod, and if vanilla storage is good or if is almost necessary to need a storage mod.

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
I have not gotten very deep into it, but it does have its own advanced automated mining and power production systems. The process of getting into space and planet hopping is much more involved than Galacticraft, so it should easily hold its own as the focus for a full playthrough. If TE still has caches and upgradable chests, that should be adequate for your bulk storage needs.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
With Thermal Innovation now being a thing, you should be completely set to fly to space and not die horrifically.
Dude, I’ve been wondering when zzz Thermal Innovation was going to get filled out with stuff! :D awesome. I really hope we get the Plates back one day, the Portal 2-esque excursion plate was AWESOME.