DivineRPG and Ultimate...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Tabu

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone gotten these 2 to work?

I went through all the ID's doesn't seem to be any conflicts, but now when I load it, I get an error with RP2.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
RP2 has an ID "resolver" built in, and conflicts with RP IDs will cause a different error message than what you are used to.

Did you allocate the IDs based on the "Dump unused block ID" from NEI?

Tabu

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna do that now. I just went and manually changed them. Thank you for the info.

Tabu

Jul 29, 2019
Reached my patience limit with this thing...

All id's have been swapped to unsed ID's on the NEI dump list.

Keep getting No class errors and for some reason even though I have 16gb of ram and have the launcher set to 3gb, I keep getting out of memory errors...

I'm no expert, that is obvious, but why does this mod need so many ID's? Why can't it use the :xx like most other mods?

Tabu

Jul 29, 2019
I did, but it still gives me errors. Getting the No class found errors and out of memory (which I have plenty of and plenty allotted).

I changes every ID from top to bottom. None are default.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Try my config pack. One dude has reported issues getting it to run on a server but if you're not running a server you should be just fine.

Investigating the server error will be a pain... :(

Reactions: atheneftw

Maldroth

Jul 29, 2019
I did, but it still gives me errors. Getting the No class found errors and out of memory (which I have plenty of and plenty allotted).

I changes every ID from top to bottom. None are default.

Try downloading Slowpoke's stream pack. He has DivineRPG in there plus a few other mods, I'd imagine those configs would be a bit easier to work with as a base and see if you get errors after that.

murlocdummy

Jul 29, 2019
None of the config files I've downloaded seem to be useful in getting these two modpacks to work. The closest I've gotten is to get it to start a world, but it always fails to load when I reload the world.

zaekeon

Jul 29, 2019
Add command line parm in the launcher to increase permgen for java

You can make it work. I have 200 mods in my pack based off ultimate and divine rpg is one of them

Petrus

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone gotten these 2 to work?

I went through all the ID's doesn't seem to be any conflicts, but now when I load it, I get an error with RP2.

I haven't tried it with Ultimate, but I have tried it with (somewhat heavily custom, admittedly) Direwolf20. RP2's automatic id allocation system is buggy, but DivineRPG tends to conflict with a lot of other mods as well. The single main reason why, is because DRPG uses a very large number of individual block ids, rather than using 2-3 blocks and assigning the rest as damage values of those 2-3, like most other more modern modifications.

I went with a Legendary Beasts, Ruins, and Better Dungeons combo as a substitute, and would recommend the same to others. Better Dungeons in particular leaks memory like a sieve unfortunately, but that is fixable by adding -XX:MaxPermSize=256M as a parameter to Java.