Disable/Remove Mods in modpack

Zathrox

Jul 29, 2019
hello, title is pretty self explanatory, what do I have to do to tell you, what mods, i want disabled or removed from my modpack, when I submit an update? when i create the list that tells you what mods are added or what not? do I also just put for example, thermal expansion = disabled? and you guys do so? or do I have to do that manually? and get my players to do so? etc

I just want to know what I need to do, as I am going to submit an update that adds a few new mods, however, my current version of mystcraft crashes my server, so I want this disable, but I plan to re-add an older version of mystcraft that does work but if the one in the mod pack isn't removed/disabled, then it'll conflict right?

Last edited:

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
If you want to disable a mod you simple add disabled to the end of the jar or zip in your mods folder, for example: myMod.jar.disabled

Pack Update information can be found in the guidelines:
How to Update Your Modpack:
Respond to the original PM conversation with the following:
  • A link to the full pack download just like your original submission, minus the images.
  • Images should only be included if they are changed.
  • A note of any added mods. You don't have to specify the new permission in the message, but you should note the names of the new mods.
  • A note if anything in the info file has changed other than the mods.
Pack updates are uploaded on Thursday or Friday.

Zathrox

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i've already submitted my update, i'll just pray what I want done works, if not oh well, thanks for posting :)