Open Server DirtCraft [FTB Unleashed 1.5.2] [PVP] [Greif] [No banned items] [24/7] [50 slots] [No lag] Ect.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Why isnt the server up

• It's down due to an error and I'm most likely sleeping. I'll fix it when I wake up

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • It's up you are probably using the wrong software. use FTB Ultimate...the 1.4.7

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Rot123456789

Jul 29, 2019
DirtCraft Is a server host, which are now providing 3 services. We have a vanilla, a tekkit classic and our newest edition a FeedTheBeast Unleashed. The Unleashed server, started 04-08-2013.
2013-07-11_15.35.29.png

We have a tonne of plugins and we are planning on getting a creative world, like we already have on the 2 other servers, and if possible factions or towny.
visit http://dirtcraftservers.webs.com/ for more information about DirtCraft

DirtCraft is a PVP, Greif community, but with tolerance to both player and person and "mild" language.
There are Creative Worlds on all servers, so iff a player wants to construct stuff they can do it without anyone coming in and greifing it. Else the greif can easily be rollledback.
The IP is dirtcraftserver.zapto.org:25567

These are the Ranks:
- Default,
- Advertiser,
- Member,
- VIP,
- VIP+,
- VIP++,
- Moderator,
- Admin,
- SuperAdmin,
- Owner

and seriously at least visit it, It's one of those you can play on forever!

2013-07-11_15.03.48.png

I personally think you should join this server because
1. No banned items
2. fair play
3. Greif and PVP is allowed
4. Its very new and you got a good chance of becoming a staff member if you apply
5. these servers hosted by DirtCraft don't seem to have any lag at all.
6. The people on are freindly and the difficulty is not baby easy but NORMAL
7. The server is never overcrowded
8. This is one of these servers which you log on to and then stick to forever
9. you can build when you start and have loads of permissions
10. It's cheat protected so all those fuckers can kill you with their overpowered cheated gear

----General Rules -- ----
1. No grief of protected things!
2. No grief in Creative.!
3. Respect fellow players!
4. Don't ask questions, if you haven't read the website, do /motd for the website address!
5. Have fun and Enjoy the server!
6. Don't spoil other's fun!
7. No asking for stuff!
8. If you like the server, tell your friends, or see what you can do to make it survive!
9. Only English, else use /msg.
2013-07-11_15.39.37.png

Many more pictures on the website as well

Made by Rot123456789 DirtCraft Server Owner

How do I edit the Pole?!

v1_Magic

Jul 29, 2019
don't come on he will nuke u say he will give your stuff back then leave with a giant evil laugh[DOUBLEPOST=1373578538][/DOUBLEPOST]just joking