Direwolf20 Won't launch

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

cupcakes79

Dec 22, 2019
Exception in thread "main" [18:50:33] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager$ExitTrappedException
[18:50:33] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager.checkPermission(FMLSecurityManager.java:49)
[18:50:33] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkExit(Unknown Source)
[18:50:33] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at java.lang.Runtime.exit(Unknown Source)
[18:50:33] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at java.lang.System.exit(Unknown Source)
[18:50:33] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:138)
[18:50:33] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
[18:50:34] [DEBUG] Benchmark.logBenchAs:76: UnreadNews Init took 0 ms.

whenever i try to launch direwolf20 i get this back in red. I've tried reinstalling FTB launcher and reinstalled java, nothing seems to work please help i just want to play with my friends.