Direwolf20 vs EnderIO??

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rootbeer14

Jul 29, 2019
So just something i've noticed,

I watch Direwolf20 and several other youtubers pretty regularly and even like to play along with Dire on his singleplayer maps.
Something i've noticed since 1.6 though is he seems to be ignoring enderIO completely, no spotlight and no mention of it on any of the forgecraft vids.

So do you think he just doesn't like the mod? Maybe he doesn't like the author?

I've been playing modded 1.6 for a while now, mostly resonant rise for the past month or so and I use EnderIO probably as much or more than any other mod.

So anyway do you guys think it will be included in the direwolf20 1.6 pack? Would be a shame if it was left out.

Then again maybe i'm just the only one that likes the mod. lol

Conspiracy theories anyone?

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
Fuzzzie ‏@Fuzzzie 26 Oct
@Direwolf20 Once again, look at Ender IO. It's exactly your kind of mod.

Direwolf20 ‏@Direwolf20 26 Oct
@Fuzzzie oh yea! I should!

There is no conspiracy and he has no beef w/ CrazyPants. I don't think anyone could ever have a beef with CP. He is just a way to nice a guy. It is just that there are only so many hours in a day and DW hasn't been able to invest the time yet. :)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I can point you to this and this
people often forget that this isn't Direwolf's fulltime job, it's more of a hobby for him. he has a real job and family and personal life he has to maintain aswell.

so it's probably on his to-do list, but right now he's first having fun at Minecon, and he deserves that time off

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Dire actually said on the modding panel at Minecon that EnderIO is one of the mods he wants to take a look at, he just doesn't have time right now.

Reactions: Cirom

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Dire hasn't been doing mod spotlights at all, only really on rare occasions lately. There have been quite a few mod spotlights that have grabbed Dire's interest enough to say "Yes, I will do that!" however only, I think, TC4 and qCraft have received them in recent weeks.

Sarda

Jul 29, 2019
Probably because EnderIO makes for very boring builds since you can compress things so much, the cable/pipe bundles honestly feels like a magical do anything block.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Probably because EnderIO makes for very boring builds since you can compress things so much, the cable/pipe bundles honestly feels like a magical do anything block.

that's actually the best selling point of EnderIO as it gives you the option to make some very compact builds and you can build alot more aestheticly with that

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
Some players want a factory to look like an epic factory with pipes and conveyor belts all over the place.

Some players want to have a nice house with running water that doesn't have to look like some mega-factory with crazy pipes and conveyor belts all over the place.

Some players want both.

It is only boring if you make it boring. :)