Windows .exe Direwolf20 v5.0.1 Crashing Issue

  • The FTB Forum is now read-only, and is here as an archive. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

IxIHEADCASEIxI

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
3
0
0
FTB Launcher version (if this isn't the newest update update and try again):​
Latest​
Minecraft Version: ​
1.4.7​
Java version:​
Version 6 Update 38 (build 1.6.0_38-b05)​
Detailed description of the issue / how can the issue be recreated:
When I try to join my friends server that I have been playing on for well over two months now, My game crashes. I was helping him with a circuit when I grabbed a Wireless Receiver from NEI, I instantly got kicked and can no longer join.
I have tried deleting everything with ftb and re-downloading it. He deleted my player file, to get rid of the wireless repeater, since that was the last thing we could think of that was causing the issue.​
Error logs:​
Attached

Sorry, if there is anything else I need to provide/explain I will be glad to do so.
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.